Inane chat??

Home Forums National Chat Inane chat??

Viewing 15 posts - 5,011 through 5,025 (of 25,519 total)
  • Author
    yummymummy

well as far as my x mother is concerned the sun shines outta his @ss and believe me it is far from shining outta any of his body parts. "my son can do no wrong" mentality she had. even when we split and i moved out she blamed me and never spoke to me for year and half. get on grand now but still dread the day i have to go through all that again.
    my never never interferes in my bro relationship, or mine for that matter. why do these women feel the need.
    if i get a bloke and his mother had a prob with J or the fact that i was in contact with my x i know where i would be telling her to go, or ill even bring her meself 😆

yummymummy

you have to drink to your house?????? my god woman 😆 😆 😆 😆 it not a bad drive yvonne you’ll get used to it.

Joanne06
    Participant

Thats the way i kind of put it one day. I jus exploded on her n J n said had she a prop with A n if she did what d f was it! It brought he down to earth i tell ya with a thump! Ah shes a nice woman really. Jus has her ways. Jus hope she keeps her ways to herself when we do get married n not interfeer cos ill jus flip a lid! Rem too we’ve a granny flat off our pod for her, so no gettin away from her. One rule aready thou, she dont touch our house when were not there. She dont have no key, she dont was me smalls, n she dont DARE clean up me mess!!!!!!!! I like me privacy!

Joanne06
    Participant

Sry jus saw ur message there Yvonne, yeah exams all done n dusted. Got one mark out of the way yest, the computer exami did back in March got 98% why the 2 gone ill never know! Dreadin these results thou! As i said to the girls here i aint ringin to look for them this time, im waitin on the post so theyll be a good wk late prob!

Never begrudge the grannys cos theyre BRILL for mindin the kids when we need them! Id be lost without me ma mindin A! I cdnt work idont think if she didnt mind him. Cdnt afford it!

yummymummy

why have u a granny flat for her???
    i wouldnt live beside me own ma never mind a bloke mother ha ha. im like you dont touch my stuff, dont go near my house and dont comment on the way i live. f**k off ha ha ha.

yummymummy

i never begrudge me ma minding j when i need her but have to pay for childcare as she works she a nurse and her days differ every week so cant rely on her u no. im the only one i no who has to pay for childcare, all my friends ma’s dont owrk or are retired, thats what i get for having a child at 18 and me ma only 44 ha ha ha thats life da dum!!!

how long do u have to wait for results jo??

Joanne06
    Participant

Shes gettin old (in her early 70’s now), we’re livin in the middle of the cooley mountains n neighbours v scarce, the home house a good bit down the road if anythin happened, i didnt have much say on the matter cos when J dad was dying n they were all upset he said it to me n cos he was upset i kinda say yeah but we’d talk bout it, n then when his mother was lonely he told her so that was that, she stuck to her gun. In fairness, she gave us the land 3 acres of it, n have a site sale agreed thats ours too! So how cd ya refuse her a bit of company! As long as she sticks to her quarters im fine. No door into our house, she’d have to go right around to get to our door n thats d way i like it. The archetict suggested puttin a door to our house inseide n i near lost the head on the spot!

Joanne06
    Participant

Not tellin ya when theyre out but its 6 wks! DREADIN them i tell ya!

Yvonne

Drink to her house!!!! 😆 😆 😳 , what was I thinking of!!! Sure I’ll get used to it, and it will only be twice so I shouldn’t complain really, I just in a moaning mood this morning.

Back at weight watchers this evening for my first weigh in! I hope it goes well..

yummymummy

aw once she has no access to your house you be grand. prob would have agreed myself. you cant have the woman loney especially now she getting on in years.
    6 weeks its a pain waiting that long. mine are 8 weeks which i dont get as they are read by a machine and u cant ring to get the results either.

oh we all have the moaning days!!!!!

fingers crossed yvonne that you lose weight. how do u feel u did this week. when i went any time i felt bad about being weighed then id lose even half a pound i would be delighted!!

Joanne06
    Participant

U took the plunge n joined up Yvonne!! Good woman!! How come u didnt try unislim??!!! Had planned to start the unislim yest but wasnt in the right frame of mind so didnt n had a caramel aero instead n bag crisps! Hada!!! I know im such a dumbass! I ate such crap over md exams you wdne believe. Haven stood on scales yet to see how much i put on! J d f’er secretely said i put on some!

yummymummy

did u give him a slap??? 😆 😆

nk12

hey girlies!!!

hows u all?? 😉

yummymummy

hey nk12, alls good here, hows you??????

nk12

im realllllllllllly gonna cry …… help 😥

Viewing 15 posts - 5,011 through 5,025 (of 25,519 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.