Inane chat??

Home Forums National Chat Inane chat??

Viewing 15 posts - 4,801 through 4,815 (of 25,519 total)
  • Author
    yummymummy

i have his game boy too with all the games ha ha ha have to keep him occupied!!! not going to buy one myself, have 3 dvd players in my house have no need for a portable one. x has one but he cant find the adapotor wouldnt you know!!!

pinkbabe

Could u just buy an adaptor?

L won’t have a tele or DVD in her room when we move so I don’t mind buying 1 so she can have it in her room when we come back.

R will be bringing his DS with him & L will have pixel chicks & her vtech laptop hopefully that’ll do them. The place I booked doesn’t have kids club, but don’t think I would let them go if there was. I don’t like the idea of leaving them with strangers, maybe it’s just me but away I am kinda over protective 😳

yummymummy

never thought of buying an adaptor good idea einstein!!!!!
    the place i booked has a kids club but like you im wary of leaving him there, if he did go id only be lying out in the sun, would never go anywhere and leavehim in it.

munchin
    Participant

morning girls ITS FRIDAY
    Don’t know why i’m delighted i’ve a busy weekend but i’m not in work and i’ll have my baby!!!!!!!!

yummymummy

once your not busy in work then bring it on munch ha ha. thank god it friday!!!!!!!!!! hope the weather is nice the weekend

munchin
    Participant

hate to rain on your parade but my mam has just told me that heavy rain is forecasted for sunday – hope she’s wrong

pinkbabe

Think it depends on the child really,if he is bored & sick of looking @ u the odd hour wouldn’t do any harm once ur close by. Because my 2 have each other & bf (my 3rd child) to play with I think they’ll be ok without a kids club, if there was 1 tho l would have a fit if I didn’t let her go.

yummymummy

yeah your right, he might get bored looking at me, although wher we went last year had no kids club and he was grand had no dvd player either. spent most of his time in the pool. but then again my ma was with us. just want to be prepared this year and i dont want him coming home telling his da he had a sh**e holiday 🙂

munchin
    Participant

i’ve a while yet to think about kid clubs, i probably wouldn’t let her go in 1st day or 2 then see how it goes but as one of ye said i would be only lying by the pool & probably constantly checking i wouldn’t dream of leaving her there and heading out for a while or anything

pinkbabe

Not a hope a weekend in a caravan & he’d love it never mind a sun hol, he’ll have a ball, with the water parks n all.

Last year when we went to Mallaga there was no kids club but we did have 63 of my sis’ friends & family with us for her wedding so kids had no time to be bored 🙂

yummymummy

i have a 3 day pass for port aventura and the water parkstarting on the wednesday( we get there on mon) so prob wont even have the time to go to the kids club. the more activities we do the better!!! thats why im well prepared with the spends ha ha

pinkbabe

He will love it, & because ur organised cash wise u won’t have to say no to him if he asks for something, think thats the best part of hols (so I told Bf when we were in Barcelona) I love not having to worry about what I am spending.

yummymummy

yeah i know and he has €140 of his own which he got for his b day so i defo wont have to say no to things he wants. he said he going to spend it all on a pressie for his dad simpsons room ha ha ha eh that would be a no.

pinkbabe

I believe it would be a def NO

I am shattered today I could do without my nephew this afternoon, I wish I had a ‘real’ job so I wouldn’t be expected to mind EVERYONES children as well as the ones I am paid to mind.

OH just seen E17 on this morning they are still HOT!!!

yummymummy

seeing as childminding is your job, you should get paid to mind kids any kids!!! you do have a "real job" as you put it!!!!!!
    E17 are rotten, vile ugly disgusting creatures yuch yuch yuch!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 4,801 through 4,815 (of 25,519 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.