Inane chat??

Home Forums National Chat Inane chat??

Viewing 15 posts - 4,726 through 4,740 (of 27,438 total)
  • Author
    yummymummy

i didnt work till ds was 3 and then i worked after my x(then bf) was finished. the joys of splitting up etc ha ha ha oh well. these things have to be done no point in me complaining. now what will i spend me wages on??????? hmmmmmmmm!!!!!! 😆

Yvonne

The only thing I hate is that I get paid today but will be practically broke tonight again I pay my bills!

yummymummy

ha ha yvonne, im not too bad i pay my bills a small amount weekly so i kinda have them paid when they come in. only thing i pay is childcare.
    got ds a drog jersey the other day outta his b day money…€45 and there was no shorts or socks included, me thinks this is a bit ridiculous for a childs jersey.

Yvonne

Especially for a drogs one Yummy, LOL!!! DH got E a Louth jersey before and obviously being a Meath woman I hate it! But I have to admit, it suits her when she wears it… she can carry off the sports look! 😆

yummymummy

i dont think there is any jersey j doesnt have ha ha ireland, celtic, louth, everton, drogs and a barcelona one. girls look so cute wearing the jerseys i think. and the louth one red so it suits them and all. must put the pics up of him in the jersey on bebo now.

Yvonne

Thats what all boys are like, have to have them all!

rossylisa

good morning girls how are you all on this dull day 😀 😀

yummymummy

i know and im the worst as i buy them for him aw well. they are durable things and dont need to be ironed ha ha ha thats my excuse and im sticking to it ha ha

yummymummy

hey lisa hows you today? u having any peace with dd being off school. was leaving j to school and some poor idiot was walking in the gate with there daughter in unoform and there a big sign saying polling station. christ!!!!

rossylisa

is your j in school today…… yes she is quiet at the mo not annoying me yet ill give it an hour and it will be ma will you get me this and that 😈

yummymummy

yeah it only st brigids that is the polling station. he has an in service day on moday wouldnt you know. anything for them teachers to have a day off 😆

rossylisa

oh my dd is off on monday aswell 😈 😈 them teachers have a great job 2 months of during the summer with pay i think i missed my vocation 😈 😆

munchin
    Participant

must get myself registered with bebo all these pictures i haven’t seen

my sil has started using ebay and is addicted – she got me a swimmnig ring for E for 5.20 –

yummymummy

no way off on monday too u think they would of having the "in service day" today with the school being closed. they really take the pee.

yummymummy

munch im addicted to e bay too, i did all my x mas shopping on it brill!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 4,726 through 4,740 (of 27,438 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.