Inane chat??

Home Forums National Chat Inane chat??

Viewing 15 posts - 4,666 through 4,680 (of 25,519 total)
  • Author
    pinkbabe

Hi ladies was just catching up on all I missed today !!!

Yvonne

Hi Pink, its pretty quiet in here tonight, everyone must be busy! How are you?

pinkbabe

I m shattered, had a great day bf worked an extra hour yest so he could drop small people to school b4 leaving for work today so he could bring me to Drog to do interview with kelly, my mam collected them from school so I had a kid free day.

Got a call from my mam about 5.30 asking me when I’d be home because she needed to go to the hospital her eye was very sore n she didn’t know what to do for it. Of course I jumped to the wrong conclusion thinking she’d had enuf of my small people & was being a drama queen I told her I was leaving Drog would be at least an hour so she said meet her at eye& ear hosp in Dublin. Did that & turns out she has an absis (sp?) on her eyeball & man do I feel like a B***h for thinking so badly of her.

Ended up after 8pm when we got home with the small people they were wrecked 🙁

Yvonne

I can understand why you assume something else with your Mam! How is she now? Better I hope? I intend tuning in tomorrow to hear your interview. Did it go well? Its getting great publicity here!

pinkbabe

I felt really bad when I saw her but sure she has it coming most of the time… they gave her drops & cream & covered it, so off home to bed with her & hopefully they’ll work.

Interview was fun, think it’ll sound ok on air but I am still bit scarlet 😳 Great for MT tho, might get some new members (fresh meat lol)

Yvonne

Hopefully it will clear up in a day or two then. I’m sure your two were wrecked!

Its great how Kelly is advertising here, she is really putting great effort in.

pinkbabe

Yeah it is so much work, I never really thought about the behind the scenes stuff

happymumblemum
    Participant

hi yvonne 😆 and all!!!!!!!!!
    yvonne it got a bit better in pp for the last half hour didnt it!!!

happymumblemum
    Participant

hiya you all!1
    trix did dh enjoy the footie 😈 😈 😈 😈

Bernie

Hiya girls, wow its been a while since we’ve all met online. Any one any sca?

happymumblemum
    Participant

not much Bernie!!!

How you getting on with 24???

looking forward to catching up tommorow.

pinkbabe

My bf is delighted liverpool lost

trixiebell
    Participant

Evening chicks!

HMM – match was a good game, dh is over at it, so he is a bit down about it, but I told him u cant win em all.

Pinkbabe – glad interview went well.

Hi yvonne havent been talking to u in ages.

Hi Bernie how r ya – glad to c u back!!! 😆

happymumblemum
    Participant

mine too he is a huge utd fan 😆 😆

there will be no nookie for trix tonight 😆 😆 😆

happymumblemum
    Participant

trix our posts crossed didnt realise dh was over at the match!!!!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 4,666 through 4,680 (of 25,519 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.