Inane chat??

Home Forums National Chat Inane chat??

Viewing 15 posts - 4,606 through 4,620 (of 25,519 total)
  • Author
    munchin
    Participant

oh i can imagine, the creche rang last thurs to say missy was out of sorts again didn’t want me to collect her just letting me know and i spent at least the next 2hours jumping every blooming time the phone rang! so much so boss asked me did i want to go get her!!!!!!!!!!!

pinkbabe

I kinda wanna walk over & check on him am I being silly ???

munchin
    Participant

not all but you know that if he needed collecting they would’ve told you

yummymummy

no pink you not being silly. id prob be like that too.

pinkbabe

He must be grand cos when I asked his muinteor if he was beside her (I wanted to talk to him) she said he was back in the yard. 😕 but she’ll ring back if he feels sick or gets a headache

pinkbabe

I just found out whats happening in the season finally of DH 😀

munchin
    Participant

never got into it

yummymummy

yeah i no too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pinkbabe

My sis just emailed me it.

yummymummy

i read it in a mag and then i heard more on the radio this morning. it’ll be a gud’n!!!!!!!!!!! and then we have big bro to look forward too.

munchin
    Participant

oh no not bb, i watched the 2nd series and just can’t get into any more
    the only reality show i can get DH to watch is Strictly Come Dancing – i love it, this year i was convinced the baby would be born dancing i used to watch the show every evening on BBC2 then the main show on a sat night the only night i missed it was the night baby was born

yummymummy

oh i love it, i love all kinda reality tv shows. did u see wife swap on sunday??? was a bit mad.
    strictly gets in the way of x factor soi switch between the two.

pinkbabe

I am not mad about bb but will watch it if there is nowth else on (all summer) first few bbs I used to plan my social life around the fri night evictions (come to mine we’ll have drinks then head out about 10.30 LOL)

munchin
    Participant

i had baby on a sat night and i wouldn’t let anyone tell me about Strictly cos i watched the re-run on Sunday night!!!!
    don’t really remember it mind but my family thought it was hilarious!

yummymummy

pink i used to do the exact same, down to mine for the vino then head out after the eviction and then our local pub used to put it on for the final night and we’d go and watch it there ha ha ha oh god how sad

Viewing 15 posts - 4,606 through 4,620 (of 25,519 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.