Inane chat??

Home Forums National Chat Inane chat??

Viewing 15 posts - 4,546 through 4,560 (of 25,519 total)
  • Author
    munchin
    Participant

dh dosen’t need sleep he regularly stays up until 12/1am but off course falls asleep on the couch then come friday night!!!!!!!!

yummymummy

i went out sat at 4pm to watch footie, home at 11pm and didnt wake up till 4.30PM on sunday!!!! i think i must of been tired ha ha ha ha.

munchin
    Participant

sounds like heaven!!!!!!!!!
    I had no baby this weekend, got up in sat at 9 made coffee went back to bed
    got up at 11.30 made big grill cleaned up, back to bed (with book)
    then remembered game so got up to watch it
    was great read loads to hell with the housework!!!!!!!!!

pinkbabe

I got Jordans latest book today from a friend so gonna get stuck into that later. How did u get on with we need to talk about Kevin yummy ???

yummymummy

yeah the housework can wiat, the book cant 😆 😆 i love having days like that munch, feel really refreshed after it i tell ya.
    cant believe it nearly 3. only hour to go yeah!!!!

yummymummy

went to get jordans book in easons the other day but they didnt have it. pink i coudnt get into it at all so going to take it on hols with me. i have a james patterson and a cathy keel to read first as they from the library and then i got the book club book the 10th cirle cant wait to get stuck into it as i really like her books.

munchin
    Participant

yes roll on 4.30 and it’s only monday!!!!!

pinkbabe

I am struggling with it too, am hoping having jordans book sitting there waiting on me will make me persivere with it. 😕

munchin
    Participant

i knew i wouldn’t get out at the wekend and mam wanted me to order her a book on amazon so ordered the book club book then, should be here by friday. Looking forward to reading that, I read My Sister’s Keeper when i was pregnant and cried and cried!!!!!
    Have the 20th June marked in my diary, hope to make that, miss the coffee mornings
    wonder could i get thurs mornings off 😆

pinkbabe

I have it marked in my Diary too, I will be living in Drogheda part time by then so should be able to make it. I will be in Drogheda on Wed this week to do the radio interview thingy with Kelly (I am milking my 15 mins of fame) so will get the book in SH while i am up there.

yummymummy

i bought another one of jodi books too ha ha cant rem what it called though. my sisters keeper was so sad and vanishing acts was really good too.

munchin
    Participant

oh yeah i read vanishing acts too enjoyed it

i finished the james patterson the 6th Target – didn’t enjoy it all, flew through it cos of the way he writes but felt it was all over the place.

pinkbabe

i’ve only read the 1 james patterson book 1st to die n loved it

yummymummy

yeah munch not impressed with it at all. there were two different stories in it that never related to each other.
    i read violets are blue last week and that was brill. im now reading four blind mice.

pinkbabe

I HATE engaged tones can whoever is on the phone please HURRY UP !!! 😈

Viewing 15 posts - 4,546 through 4,560 (of 25,519 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.