Inane chat??

Home Forums National Chat Inane chat??

Viewing 15 posts - 4,516 through 4,530 (of 25,519 total)
  • Author
    yummymummy

ill let you wave me off it will be ok hmm 😆 😆
    my bro usually looks after my house. neighbours would be too nosey for my liking ha ha ha
    another gorg day another gorg day stuck in work. it getting on my nerves now.

Yvonne

I have done very little this morning as I am waiting on the auditors, beginning to get hopeful that they are not turning up!!

munchin
    Participant

hi hmm i know have’t seen anyone in ages cos i missed the sat outing, and sure with u working weekends!
    how did your interview go?
    i know beautiful out there at the minute but still a nip in the air
    i hate having the auditors in, i must get around to organising it soon. I always feel on edge when they;re here checking my work!!!!!!!

happymumblemum
    Participant

yeah i know what you mean yummy, i arent nosy mind but my dd is she will be in to her presses looking for sweets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Yvonne i think its suposed to be nice all week so hopefully we will make the pond 😆

Yvonne

Have to head for a while, Auditor just arrived…. 🙁 🙁 🙁

yummymummy

lol the nosey little geit ha ha
    yvinne have fun with them 😆 😆 i feel for ya i do!!!
    oh yeah hmm did the manager get back to you???

munchin
    Participant

good luck yvonne

happymumblemum
    Participant

not yet as she said it will be a couple of weeks before they will know whats what and i have to meet the f and b guy first. i reckon though that they will take the returning students instead as they will work for less 🙁 🙁 its terrible in my industry especially part time eployers prefer cheap labour instead of experience these days 🙁 but sure we will see

yummymummy

ha ha ha i always seem to hijack threads hmm. il send the pics tw, the only thing that worng with it its that the hood thing at the front is off it but im sure your dp could have a look at it, as i still have the part. you’ll see what im talking about in the pics.

happymumblemum
    Participant

😆 😆 i am sure he could he is very good at fixing stuff.look forward to the pic 😆

i get dizzy zipping fro thread to thread!!!!!
    better go now as dd will be home soon and i am gonna sit for a bit of peace in the garden before i collect her and the onslaught begins 😆 😆

where is ur pal joanne today she is usually in full swing by now 😆 😆

yummymummy

she on study leave, she has her exams tw and wed and she not back to work till next mon the lucky geit. enjoy the sunshine hmm you lucky thing. im going to get stuck into me studying i think 😆 😆 we’ll see ha ha

happymumblemum
    Participant

ah i thought it was quiet in the place!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

talk later x

happymumblemum
    Participant

p.s just mentioned to dp about the jeep and he is jumping up and down with excitement 😆 😆 have to remind him he isnt 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yummymummy

😆 😆 men eh!!!!!!

pinkbabe

Hello Ladies (I can say that when Jo isn’t around LOL)

Hows everyone?

Viewing 15 posts - 4,516 through 4,530 (of 25,519 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.