Inane chat??

Home Forums National Chat Inane chat??

Viewing 15 posts - 4,351 through 4,365 (of 25,519 total)
  • Author
    Yvonne

Hey there, just went to the bank and had to pop into a few shops on theway back to the car!!! Just having lunch, Staffords soup – its a bit bland… and I got a packet of King Crisps… 😳 😳
    Really don’t want to work but there is so much to do! Sometimes its not worth taking time off!

rossylisa

hey yvonne how did london go i seen a cllip of the dirty dancing play was it brillant id love to go to see that they should bring it ot ireland

yummymummy

oh glasses are the bain of my life when it comes to ds. dont no how many times i had to bring them back to be fixed AAAGGGHHHHH.
    it lovely and sunny here in balbriggan please god it deosnt rain ill be a very unhappy bunny!!!!!!

yvonne i had a lovely salad earlier, covered in caser low fat dressing lovely!!! just ha da lovely bar of green and black choc too mmmmmmm

Yvonne

Hi Lisa!
    Dirty Dancing was just brilliant, I would go again…. and again! They really need to bring more things like that here, that was the first I was at and would recommend it. Even DH enjoyed it!

Yvonne

Your very healthy Yummy! I done some shopping yesterday and bought loads healthy stuff and was thinking of you the way you prepare stuff all the time, but I didn’t get a chance this morning, was rushing. Will have to be organised soon, work is moving to Kilsaran and there is nothing around us!!

rossylisa

ah tell me about i tyummy when she first started wearing them she was a night mare she went through 4 pairs a year she trew 1 pair under a bus once stood on another pair and broke dont know how many times she hid them but she isnt to bad now the ones she has a grand but there gone to small for her face there diging into her nose and leaving red marks on her face so have to get her new ones hopefullly i can get the same ones cos the only reason she wore them was because they were barbie 😀 😆

yummymummy

will u be moved there too???
    aw yvonne i try to be healthy but sometimes it doesnt work that way ha ha ha. i have to prepare my stuff, no way i could afford to buy lunch every day!!!!!
    in saying that i did have to yest as i forgot to defrost chicken for me salad so i ended up buying one in the siopa. telling ya me head is despperate lately!!!

pinkbabe

Hi ladies the sun is beaming here in killiney just back from a walk with the small people.

Yvonne

Yes I will be moving there aswell, I don’t mind it really, it will take about 20 minutes from my house which isn’t too bad, but I would still sooner stay where I am!

Oh I have a dentist appointment in the morning, dreading it, absolutely dreading it!

Yvonne

Hey Pinkbabe, how are you? Its nice in Drogheda too! Just wish I was at home to enjoy it!

yummymummy

lisa i had the same thing, breaking them hiding them even sitting on them(which bent them outta shape) but he’s not to bad lately and im like a pro pulling them back together 😆 i really dont get it though as i wear glasses too and i hardly touch them let alone break them AAGGHHH
    kilsaran only down roadfrom wher i work in castlebellingham yvonne we could be meeting for lunch yet ha ha ha.
    dentists are grand just pic him/her naked ha ha ha

Joanne06
    Participant

Well peoples!!!!! Welcome back t the land of the real livin yvonne!!!!

Jes ive still a pile of vat to get done before 530!!!!! Stress!

yummymummy

jo a big [size=200]GOOD LUCK [/size] in your exams next week in case im not talking to ya. you’ll do great and enjoy ur time off.

Joanne06
    Participant

Ta yummy! PG theyll go ok. As long as i pass i dont give a f uck! Either way i jus want a relaxin life again!! Miss relaxin! 👿 👿

Yvonne

Is there places to go for lunch in Castlebellingham/Kilsaran!!??!! LOL It won’t be bad driving there, just double the time I’m used to!!

Hey Jo, hows things with you?? Its terrible to be back at work – and typical p@~sing rain yesterday when I was off and lovely today!

Yummy, its a bit scary thinking of my dentist naked, (Cormac Reynolds) – that might make be laugh when I am with him though 😆

Viewing 15 posts - 4,351 through 4,365 (of 25,519 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.