Inane chat??

Home Forums National Chat Inane chat??

Viewing 15 posts - 4,336 through 4,350 (of 25,519 total)
  • Author
    yummymummy

jeez take a chill pill me only messing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

breath into the nose and out through the mouth!!!!!!!

😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

Joanne06
    Participant

Its called stickin up for meself woman!!!!!!!

Have to buy a box of kalms 2day! Cdnt go into an exam withou them things!! Brilliant!

Need caffine bad!

yummymummy

well i was only [size=200]messing[/size] get that caffine into ya quick and take some rescue remedy while your at it. 😆 😆

Joanne06
    Participant

Thats rotten that stuff! No ill opt for the caffine n a VERY stong one at that! 😆

yummymummy

never took it myself but my bro always does. fecking radio keeps cutting off in here aaggghhh

munchin
    Participant

i had rescue rememdy in my labour bag – never used it and don’t even know where it is

yummymummy

girls the most [size=200] SEXY[/size] postman ever just came in with the post, im drooling here. my god he was a [size=200]FINE[/size] speciamn of a man.
    may he continue to work here everyday!!!!!!!!!!!

Yvonne

Hi everyone!! God I missed logging on here for the past week, only got brief looks since I got back and had no chance to log on this morning with work being so busy!

Enjoyed Norwich big time, we went to the Dirty Dancing show in London and it was amazing!!!! Yummy, got plenty of shopping in and got more that I expected and even some colour which is unusual for me! It was nice being away but so nice to get back to our own house!

E finally fell asleep about 10pm, she is out of sorts with being away – then she was up at 6.30! 😯 Hopefully she will get back to herself shortly…

munchin
    Participant

it does knock out the sleeping pattern dosen’t it but hopefully won’t take long to get back into it.
    We were hoping to go see Dirty Dancing but the tickets were all gone – was it good

Yvonne

Hi Munchin, it was great, really worth the trip down to it!!! My sister had a list of shows that were coming up and its on again in February 08, I think the same place – check out the website, http://www.dirtydancinglondon.com

yummymummy

thats great you had a good time and new clothes to boot u lucky thing. im soo bored today and it quite warm outside if only the clouds would disappear!!!!!

yummymummy

HELLO HELLo HELlo HEllo Hello hello (echo echo echo) anybody out there???? ( echo echo echo)

rossylisa

hello yummy hows things 😀

yummymummy

lisa they bloody boring i tell ya this day is dragging like hell!!!!!!!!!
    hows you?

rossylisa

grand i couldnt get in to mt all last night i was having redrawl symptons 😆 😆 😆 have to go and get my dd her new glasses today hopefully the rain holds of

Viewing 15 posts - 4,336 through 4,350 (of 25,519 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.