Inane chat??

Home Forums National Chat Inane chat??

Viewing 15 posts - 4,291 through 4,305 (of 25,519 total)
  • Author
    Joanne06
    Participant

Well thats jus fine then!!!!!!!!! Jus ignore all us poor individuals here in MT!!! Poor me!!!!! 😥 👿 😆 👿 😥 👿 .

Hows J 2day??!!!!!! Do anythin or was he fit for anythin last nite for his bday??!

yummymummy

there more to red on rollercoaster and i have to catch up on it missey. 😆 😆
    J ok today a bit whingey going to school, but his teacher from last year took him in for me. gave him deorolite and a tablet the doc gave so he was grand. he was out playing for most of the afternoon with his new footie and kick ball thing my bro got him. hope it stays like this.
    told him id bring him to kfc tw for his b day tea as he missed out yest.

Joanne06
    Participant

The poor petal! Will ya bring me too to KFC!!! Please!!!!!!! Ill have a salsa wrap!!!! MMmmmm!!! n an ice crem thingy that aaron always gets n i end up eatin!!!!!! No wonder im the size i am!!!

yummymummy

there not a pick on ya. ill be getting a flipping salad meself, no carbs AAGGGHHH not doing too badly though i must say, no bloatedness so horayyy.
    ill bring ya if u want love ha ha ha
    J never asks for toy he always gets the ice cream is it called an avalanche?? with smarties mmmmmmmm

Joanne06
    Participant

No the flake avalanche!!!!!!!! Thats d one!!!!!! Aaron ALWAYS get it!!!! N ALWAYS get 2 spoons too!!! Knows me rightly!!!!! Yum yum yum yum!!!!

Gettin bloody hungry now!! Wdnt i LOVE a kfc!!!! Dont know wha tid do if they ever came to Ardee!!!! Theyd never have me out of it!!!!

yummymummy

love it meself, b4 it came to drog i have been known to go to blanch to get one after shopping ha ha.
    taking the childs ice cream tut tut would u not just get your own. just had a chicken salad there and im stuffed.

Joanne06
    Participant

Im away to Drogheda to get a KFC now thanks to yummy!!!!!!!! Il tellin them ur payin later since its ur fault, is that alright!!!!!??!!!!! 😆

yummymummy

yeah sure ill pay for it, tell them yummymummy will be up later to pay. dont let it be anymore than a €10 😆 😆

yummymummy

major quietness in here today thank god im leaving soon. it pissing rain here aagghhh i hate it.

Joanne06
    Participant

[size=200]Its cos im not here!!!!!!!! Ya miss me yummy dont ya, admit it, dont ya!!!![/size] 😉 😉 😉 😉

munchin
    Participant

hi girls how’s everyone? i haven’t logged on since last thurs and haven’t had chance to read back on posts hope all well

pinkbabe

Anyone out there???

munchin
    Participant

me only for alittle bit mind, have to go collect my car, then the baby

pinkbabe

I am only on for a little bit meself, spent the morning cleaning & resisted the urge to log on but have to make small people some dinner shortly

munchin
    Participant

see you reached your weight target well done
    and i believe the sunday world was a great success, had tummy bug and never got out on sunday so never got to see photos

Viewing 15 posts - 4,291 through 4,305 (of 25,519 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.