Inane chat??

Home Forums National Chat Inane chat??

Viewing 15 posts - 4,216 through 4,230 (of 25,519 total)
  • Author
    yummymummy

see ya later ed1. have a nice day.

pinkbabe

It is definitly not a job for just anyone. I think people think that if they have a child they should be able to mind others but that is really not the case. I find childminding for a friend is a bad idea, they are likely to take advantage. I do find that other people don’t see my ‘job’ as ‘real’ which does my head in.

yummymummy

had a big reply back but the site cracshed and cant be @ssed retyping it

pinkbabe

LOL yummy 😆

Sinprey

mindingother peoples kids is a huge responsibility and one of most difficult things.people who dont consider it a real job ought to try it themselves then they will know how hard u work!,

pinkbabe

Thanks Sinprey.

rossylisa

mine crashed to i hate when that happens 😈 😈 😈

pinkbabe

I just watched last nights eastenders who is the wiero libby is chattin to online??? Does she not know about the dangers of meeting wierdos from the net PMSL 😆 😆 😆 😆

yummymummy

thats what my message was going to say in a short way. nice one Sinprey.

rossylisa

my dh aunt is a child minder and she minds 5 kids all the same time a women cross the road for me minds aboout 7 plus her own 2 so who ever thinks that it isnt a job well they are seriously mistaking far play to anyone that does mind other people children if they are anything like my dd now she is a good girl just hyper

yummymummy

do you no i think its darren who is the einstein. roll on thursday till we eventually find out who killed tom in emmerdale and poor louise dies

rossylisa

😆 😆 😆 we should set an example pink 😆 😆 i think its her dad she meets hhim on friday but i bet ull have to wait till next week to find out 😆 😈 😈

yummymummy

thought he was put in prison fro trying to kill her?????

rossylisa

i read in a mag that the mad one in eastenders dies on her wedding day dont know weatre its phill or someone else hope its ben 😈 😈

pinkbabe

The max i have had at 1 time is 4 (inc my 2) but I prefer babies & younger children so I like to give them 1 to 1 attention. My course only covered 0-6 years so I won’t be qualified to mind my DD in Sept when she turns 7 lol

Viewing 15 posts - 4,216 through 4,230 (of 25,519 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.