Inane chat??

Home Forums National Chat Inane chat??

Viewing 15 posts - 4,201 through 4,215 (of 25,519 total)
  • Author
    ed1
    Participant

i know, iv been reading through the thread. my god there gas.

pinkbabe

Baby I mind is gone I only had him an extra 3 hours but I am wrecked now, went for a walk with him and ended up havin a later lunch maybe thats why i am tired.

Hows everyone ?

rossylisa

hello pink how many days do u mind the baba

rossylisa

is it just me or is this site gone really slow when trying to post something 🙄

pinkbabe

2 mornings 1 week & 3 the next his mum is a nurse so her shifts change, it used to be 7-11 I minded him & his nan picked him up but her hours changed so now I have him 7-2. He’s a good kid tho, he’s nearly 3 & gets on well with my 2.

ed1
    Participant

i dont know how you do it, pink. minding someoneelses kids is tough. i did it for a 1 and half years full time and i will never forget it.

pinkbabe

Seems a little bit slow 😕

ed1
    Participant

i dont know how you do it, pink. minding someone elses kids is tough. i did it for a 1 and half years full time and i will never forget it.

yummymummy

welcome to the chat ed!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my god my fella is enough to cope with never mind, minding anymore, its just not a profession i would be cut out for.

pinkbabe

Ed1 I love it, I studdied childcare in college but am not mad about creches n didn’t really enjoy working in them so childminding suits me & fits in around my family. I can’t wait to get my hands on bunnacurry’s DD I will be minding her a few days a week when I get to Drogheda 😀

rossylisa

oh she is alil dote those big eyes ud run away with her

rossylisa

im the same yummy my dd is so hyper i couldnt cope with another child but some one asked my husband would i mind her baba when she returns to work i dont know the woman but if the child was good and didnt cry then i might i cant handel a crying baby if its your own u now what to do but someone elses no way ifukwim 🙄

pinkbabe

I know, but I think after a 10 hour day I will be happy to give her back. I have the best of both worlds!!!

ed1
    Participant

it didnt suit me. my little lad played up a lot when other lad was ther. now the two of them go to same playschool and they get on brilliant.

anyway gotta go now and collect my big boy from school and bring him to swimming lessons. talk later girls!!

yummymummy

oh i know lisa. my mam childminded for years and the trouble we had from one family was dreadful, they took total advantage of my mam, the kids were f@ckers if i do say so myself. i wouldnt put that stress on anyone.
    you could always do a weeks trial and see how u and ur daughter get on with the child and take it from there.

Viewing 15 posts - 4,201 through 4,215 (of 25,519 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.