Inane chat??

Home Forums National Chat Inane chat??

Viewing 15 posts - 4,006 through 4,020 (of 27,438 total)
  • Author
    pinkbabe

Awe God love u both (nwmum & Taylor’s dh) I hate flu, usually catch whatever is going !!!

nwmum

me too no imune system at all

pinkbabe

Think its coz i have always worked with small people I get everything they get 🙁

Taylor5

Its poor ds not dh, he has had this cold for weeks, well he has been really under the weather for months. Since he started getting hsi back teeth, he is very chesty and I was at the doc over a week ago but way trying to hold off giving it to him….. he is so chesty I’m sorry I didnt give it earlier

pinkbabe

Both my 2 got a chest infection with every tooth they cut 🙁

Taylor5

Oh girls I’m off to bed, have my toddle in the morning and ds is coughing like mad so dont think I’ll be getting much sleep tonight, bingo on cue he is awake crying
    Better go and night night, Oh have a look at my pleas begging for a few quid for mumstown toddle

pinkbabe

night night hunienjoy ur toddle

Taylor5

Hi girls
    This topic is very slow at the moment… I had to post this, think we have gas leak in the house. I had a weird dream today and dh fell asleep watching eurovision then woke up and asked me where the toilets were ❗ I told hm outside and told him to wake up, he kept asking me "Where are the toilets?" I was PMSL, dh did aswell when he did wake up 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

rossylisa

😆 😆 😆 last christmas i turned on my fire and a load of smoke came out i ran out the door and rang the gas they came out and told me it was the dust in the fire 😆 luclily i wasnt charged for it

Taylor5

Oh the :oops:, I would have died…. I did something like that with my fridge, service man called out, opened the fridge and asked me if I had a little red button turn on in the fridge, I was "Oh yes, here it is" Only to be told that that button should only be used in Finland or Greenland etc… it is a heater that stops the fridge freezing up in -20 degree temps… I was 😳 and paid 60 euro for the joy of it. Told dh a part was gone ❗

scole1

just to say we got a sensor thing the other day and put it up, it’s a carbon minoxide sensor, it’s digital it gives a reding and also will alram if there is carbon minoxide in the house, we have it in the front room, cost 50euro but i was paranoid after we got a new fireplace and the guy who fitted it and refitted the gas fire wasn’t a bord gais guy so was afraid he might have not connected correctly but he did….but i keep looking at it all the time…..
    anyways you’r dh must have thought he was out somewhere with the eurovision in the background, wonder what he was dreaming of….. 😆 😆

mumof2

Yeah I think we all have done something of the sort, When we moved into this house i got a new cooker. The oven wouldnt work. Was setting the temperature and though that it should start heating up so called the man out. It turned out i just needed to set the time that i wanted the oven of for. 😳 😳 😳 Thankfully he didnt charge me. Taylor the guy you got out must have been an oul prat. 😈

pinkbabe

Hi ladies how is everyone???

Taylor5

mumof2 I had been rude to him, so it was pay back. He asked if I read the manual…. and that I should.
    Scole we have a meter as well, we kept getting headaches so we invested in one.

happymumblemum
    Participant

hey there

we had a fab day today , it was amazing not being in that hell hole on a sunday- gotta sort out a new job, friday night + saturday day 😆

we had a bit of a lay in followed by big fry up and sunday papers then went to Airside in Dundrum, then to the s,centre for the first time then popped in to a friends in Rathfarnam. really enjoyed our day

ony bad thing was getting lost on way home and missing any m50 signs so ended up right through city centre o connel bridge, dame street etc 😆 not used to driving through such traffic

felt like a right culchie 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

Viewing 15 posts - 4,006 through 4,020 (of 27,438 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.