Inane chat??

Home Forums National Chat Inane chat??

Viewing 15 posts - 3,826 through 3,840 (of 25,519 total)
  • Author
    rossylisa

you know the ball that lets u move around on ur computer well it keeps falling out 😆 ifukwim

yummymummy

this f u c king computer keeps knocking me of this site. DUHHHH how stupid am i lisa ha ha ha what else would it be ha ha. have u tried twisting the cover on the back of the mouse that holds the ball in place?

yummymummy

taylor taylor how did go????

Taylor5

It went great, we were all full of chat and in great form, like kids really. Got to meet Kelly and Pinkbabe (so not what I thought she would be like, think its those pink shoes). I know my photo will be shit, he took loads and we were sitting there ages trying to hold a smile….. then the some of the girls were taken outside for a smaller group photo (those who done the phone interview) I had a great time and cant wait to get the paper. Mumof2 will be on later to tell you about it, I told her not to waste her money getting her bikinline and spary tan done last night 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

happymumblemum
    Participant

it was a great coffee morning although over too quickly so i hijacked taylor and went to her house 😆
    cant wait to see the photo ❗

yummymummy

thats great u had a good time. did anyone else do phone interview apart from marie and pink?

happymumblemum
    Participant

just them two i think yummy…….

yummymummy

was supposed to do it myself but i could never get her on the phone and when i did yest the article was done 🙁
    cant wait to get the paper on sunday now, i buy the sunday world anyway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Taylor5

I love the red tops as well, nothing like good ould gossip is there, better go need to hover and mop before ds wakes and dh arrives home

pinkbabe

hi ladies, only in home now & totally shattered!!!

Taylor5

God Pink, that was a long day, the kids must be shattered…. dont complain too much if you do you’ll have dp in your ear about him doing it everyday.

pinkbabe

Oh Taylor I already do!!!

R fell asleep in car n was carried to bed & L wasn’t far behind him 😀

Taylor5

I cant wait too see the photos….. will email them to you if I get them tomorrow.

pinkbabe

Do I am dying to see them too 😳

pinkbabe

It was great putting more faces to log on names today but i do still get confussed 😕

Viewing 15 posts - 3,826 through 3,840 (of 25,519 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.