Inane chat??

Home Forums National Chat Inane chat??

Viewing 15 posts - 3,706 through 3,720 (of 25,519 total)
  • Author
    yummymummy

morning girls. 6am my god i would go mad. i was up till 1 am reading a book i couldnt put it down the damn thing!!!!!

munchin
    Participant

must be a good book, i haven’t done that in ages

yummymummy

james patterson violets are blue its very good. read his new one last week was very disappointed in it i tell ya. i really want to read jordans book, might get it for my hols love a good read on hols.
    still cant get into the keving book jo, do u mind if i take it on hols with me?

munchin
    Participant

i like jamea patterson myself but i can never remeber the names of books

yummymummy

neither can i i always have to read the backs of books to see if i have read them or not, especially with cathy kelly and marion keynes books 🙂

Joanne06
    Participant

Of course you can bring it on hols with ya! Ive a few more that you can have to missey! Take a while for that KEvin one alright, i stopped readin it a few times n started other books in between etc.

yummymummy

id say ill get into it on hols alright it really is a tough book i have to say. thanks. busy today again thank god, its really picking up and i like it, make sthe day go faster. oh im going to get allergy tested today LOL the ideas my ma comes up with i tell ya. any crack? study study is it?

Joanne06
    Participant

No craic at all!!!!! Such a sad life im leadin these days!!!! Yep study study n more study! F’in sick of it now big time! Have to jus get into it now no choice! Need to pass both of them but flippin 65 topass! PG ill get both!!!!!

Jus booked my Hot Stone Massage!!!!! Fri 25th!! N a nice manicure too!! Need it!!!!!! Day of pamperin!!!!!!! Gettin wig done too in morn!! Oh d joys!!!!!

yummymummy

you lucky sod!!!!!!! pampering yourself after all your hard work studying sure u deserve it.
    im doing the same but only cos i love myself ha ha im going to get my bikini and legs waxed and get a body wrap b4 my hols….treat meself yanno!!!!
    65 aint bad mine are 60% which ain to bad either 48/80 but multiple choice are trickier than ya think.
    how long are the exams ..mine is 1 1/2 hours.

munchin
    Participant

i love hot stone massages, got one at easter really enjoyed it. The best place i got one done was down in Wexford – were do you get them done? Maybe i could start giving hints for my b’day & xmas Ha Ha

Joanne06
    Participant

Both mine are 3 hours, the information techologyin business has 3 quest in section A, 2 compulsory in section B (1 which is multiple choice) n then 2 in section C, all in 3 f’in hours! Tax II, This is 4 quest n 1st is compulsory. Start at 230 – 530! Long days ahead!

Munchin, i won that hot stone massage in here back in March, mothers wk end infact. Its in that place in Drog Tranquility?! Think its in Bryanstown Village (which ive yet to find!) Cant wait!

munchin
    Participant

when you find bryanstown will you let me know where it is, i believe Lemon Grass is there too & I;d love to go to Lemon Grass aswell

Joanne06
    Participant

U not from Drogheda Munchin???!!!! I know its somewhere around the railway station in Drogheda from passin n the signs etc. Yeah lemongrass is there alright!!!!

munchin
    Participant

no i’m a blow in i’m afraid and i’m living in duleek but have to admit over the last 3 years going to drogheda more & more instead of dublin – especially when i was on maternity leave

Joanne06
    Participant

Ah ha!!! Was wonderin!! Ah its notfar from ya in duleek then. 😆

Viewing 15 posts - 3,706 through 3,720 (of 25,519 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.