Inane chat??

Home Forums National Chat Inane chat??

Viewing 15 posts - 3,676 through 3,690 (of 25,519 total)
  • Author
    yummymummy

whats the gi bread?

Joanne06
    Participant

Gorgeous yummy! I get it in supervalu here in town the mc closkeys one, it comes sliced. Its made with special dough n has multi grain in it so its more beneficial than wholemeal even. Brill for fillin ya up! My bro makes it for his bakery n since theyve started makin it in there its a hugh seller. can get gi-bread baps too.

Joanne06
    Participant

GEORGEOUS with soup yummy!!!!!! Esp the baps!!

yummymummy

oh i think i no the one you on about. its a soft bread? me dont like soft bread with soupl, prefer nice big fat slice of wholemeal bread but that gi stuff is lovley as a sandwich.

pinkbabe

I’ll have to get bf to get me some

Yvonne

Jo, you sound like you are really into your healthy eating!! Can you pass some of your knowledge my way?!?
    I am a total bitch for bread and have to really cop on! My sis said to me she will send me back home thinner than I will be going over to her… so I’m in for hell when I get to England!

Don’t mind as long as I she cuts my hair for me!!

Joanne, loved your waxing thing earlier – but has me more scared, heating tonight to get the legs and bikini done!! Don’t mind the bikini, its the legs that are terrifying me, only my second time 😕

Happymammy

Howdy Girls

I thought i was the only one who looks 9 months pregnant after eating white bread!!! I can hardly eat anything these days. If i eat pasta im up all night with cramps and wind 😳
    And if i eat rice i am the same. I wouldnt even try potatoes because my stomach would be in agony!! Ive tried all the wholmeal foods they dont stop it but do releive it a little sorry for the rant but i didnt think it was so popular, just my mad digestive system!!!!!

Ive been told i have irritable bowel syndrome but unless i starve myself i cant see how i can stop it!! all my fave foods are a big no no!!

Yvonne

Sorry Joanne, it was Lisa’s!!! I was thinking of your experience and that is making me wince!!

pinkbabe

U should google IBS n see if there is a site with what u can eat on it happy mammy 🙂

Joanne06
    Participant

Yvonne i had to learn to eat healthy!!! All from that website i told ya bout that sat for coffee d other wk. The girl there helped me an awful lot n talked LOADS sense, looked at my diary for a wk n told me where i was goin wrong etc n where to change etc. Ive exactly 14 lbs gone now since 22nd Jan n even thou im not ‘dietin’ since i started study weights still comin off cos i aint over doin the shit n stickin to my unislim books!! Another 14 to come off yet thou!! Trick to healthy eatin is

good breakfast
    mornin snack
    reasonable lunch
    2 pieces fruit
    afternoon snack (fruit yughurt etc)
    normal tea
    grapes inthe eve
    bed

V imp to have at least 2 litres of water me thinks too!!! Id be lost without the water!!! Great for reducin bloatin!!!

God ur def not the only one happymammy!!! Ive always been like that myself! Potatoes etc not great anyway for when your tryin to loose the tummy etc!!! I try eat VERY little of them!!! Fruit n veg the way to go me thinks!!!!!!

pinkbabe

OMG I was brought up living on spuds n was under the impression they were ‘healthy’ I think me needs to take a proper look back over my food diary, might print it off n have a look.

Joanne06
    Participant

Pinkie, if you look at any unislim books or ww even you’ll see bearly ANY mention of potatoes!!!!!!! Not great for the digestive system! Its grand if you’ve jus a wee bit of them but fill the pate up with veg n meat rather than spuds!! I was d same too til my mam lost her weight in unislim yrs ago n spuds aint the same in our house no more!!!! All in moderation me petal!!

munchin
    Participant

good god girls where has the day gone, going to log of shortly, hoping to leave at 4.20, better get some work done in the meantime
    Talk tomorrow

Yvonne

Hi Joanne, what was the website again?? Will have to take a peek!
    Did you find unislim any good? There is a class in Dunleer I am thinking of joining, as I need a discipline.
    You have done so well since January!

yummymummy

busy afternoon i tell ya. and now it flippng home time YEHAAAAAAAAAA

Viewing 15 posts - 3,676 through 3,690 (of 25,519 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.