Inane chat??

Home Forums National Chat Inane chat??

Viewing 15 posts - 3,661 through 3,675 (of 25,519 total)
  • Author
    Joanne06
    Participant

White bread is terrible for ya girlies!!!!! Stay away from it!! If ya can only have the wholemeal bread or high fibre breads. I find after eatin white bread or a bap i feel bloated but wholemeal fills ya up big time etc.

pinkbabe

I am trying to keep away from it but it is too nice, i crave it Jo. Anyway i am being a good girl today n snacking on loads of fruit, think i am gonna invest in a smoothie maker at the weekend.

Joanne06
    Participant

Rossy, plans are ready as far as im aware but jus didnt get to see him over the long wk end yet!! Prob be tom if not tom im not sure when cos ive college n thur!! Painin ass really! MAD to see them!!! Might get him to email them to me!!!! Quicker me thinks!

Joe was on to ‘a new one’ over our plans now!! All this swoppin n changin i dont know wheter were comin or goin! Promised to give us an answer on the ditch by thur this wk. She promised! So lease then we’ll know what d store is n if can get plans in or not then!!!

yummymummy

my smoothie maker broke on sat 🙁 🙁 🙁 🙁

rossylisa

oh i love my white bread even in the shops when ur walking around the bread section the smell is gorgeous 😀

Joanne06
    Participant

You GOT to get it in ur head pinkie…..WHITE IS BAD – BROWN IS GOOD!!! Or else you poor wee stomach will bloat away up n you’ll never be the craved skinny minny!!!!!!!!!! Same as for pasta or rice….brown n wholemeal is the way to go. That way itll fill you up big time n you wont be snackin between meals etc!!!!!!!

rossylisa

my mil has a smoothy maker and i think the novelty wears off after about a month so its put away at the back of the press like everything thing else that has only being used a handfull of times

jo thats good news on the pp

pinkbabe

I have converted to wholemeal pasta (thanks yummy) & rice but just can’t be doing with whole meal bread but i do like the proper brown homemade stuff

Joanne06
    Participant

This ‘new one’ too is one of our politicans workin for us ‘drinkin mate’ so please god he’ll do a hell of a lot of sweet talkin for us! We’ve a piece of land for sale too n yon bi*ch wdnt give a-ok for d buyer to put in plans, but this new one gave the a’ok on fri too so he’s puttin his plans in now n HOPEFULLY that’ll go smoothly too. Thats to pay for our weddin!!!!!!!

pinkbabe

My kids love smoothies & I think durin the Summer I will use it then durin the Winter it’ll prob be back of the press!!!

yummymummy

there is no tast difference between the plain and wholemeal pasta and spagetti etc well i dont think there is. i hardly ever buy white bread, jack loves his mccloskeys brown bread and so do i. yummy, although my local shop is desperate for fresh bread.

rossylisa

oh dont u just love ur ol drinking buddiess to sort everything out for u 😆 😆 😆 😆

pinkbabe

When I was in Drogheda we lived on that mcCluskey’s bread but u can’t et it up here so I have to put up with mcCambrige n it’s not as nice 😡 😡

Joanne06
    Participant

U said it!!!!! God i hope he gets it for us!!!

I love the gi-bread from mc closkeys. Bloody gorgeous!! Like cake its that soft. All the gi bread is REALLY good for ya girlies! My bro usually makes all the healthy breads for wee me!!!!

pinkbabe

I’m PMSL @ last nights eastenders that May woman is demented 😆

Viewing 15 posts - 3,661 through 3,675 (of 25,519 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.