Inane chat??

Home Forums National Chat Inane chat??

Viewing 15 posts - 3,601 through 3,615 (of 25,519 total)
  • Author
    ArtyMum

Good morning girls. How is everyone? I am soooo tired, DS awake since 6am! Aghhhhhhhhhh.

Joanne06
    Participant

Esp the big films or one i really want to see i always ring up that morn n pre book!! Always! Lesson learned yummy!! Even if ya booked them an hour b4 ya were goin out the door….ya no!!

Well aaron said it ws good! I cdve told ya it was good too if yon a** wipe didnt take aaron instead on fri without tellin me! Cdve killed him!

munchin
    Participant

hi artymum, my little one is up at 6 everymorning! well i tell a lie she slept un 6.45 & 7.10 on sat/sun but it was like she knew it was mon and was singing her little head off at 5.50 yesterday

yummymummy

men are a**holes when they want to be, think my x learned his lesson a long time ago. cos i told him it was booked up and he ASKED me could he bring him on wed instead. now i have him under control i tell ya ha ha ha.
    pre booking cinema tickets i dont think i could be bothered going down that road just wont go on a BH monday agian ha ha ha ha oh well.

i have major bad heartburn, it killing me !!!
    have me exam book in front of me and have not looked at it once 🙂

ArtyMum

munchin – poor you! i remember that feeling. ds used to be like that too. what aged is your little one?

Joanne06
    Participant

UR SUPPOSE TO BE WORKIN YUMMY!!! NOT STUDYIN!!! Wish i cd do that!! Gonna go home all wk at lunch n study me thinks! Girl i stay for lunch with is off for her big 30th tom. THe fella of hers BETTER ask her to marry him tom of ALL DAYS!!! Now thats one a**hole i tell ya! Theyre out tog 9 yrs now this yr n still not ring, id say nothin but hes 35!!!!!

yummymummy

aw no dont do it ona a birthday its so tacky. do it ona random day where no one expects, but in saying that waiting 9 years she defo wont be expecting it ha ha ha. oh well she can ask him!!!!!
    im allowed to study at work, after all i am studying for the job. u really need to get a boss like mine i tell ya.

Joanne06
    Participant

U takin d p i s s !!!!!! Allowed to study at work!!!!!!! Id bloody doin mine to be an accounant assistant n I DONT EVEN GET ANYTHIN TOWARDS IT never mind allowed to study!! F’er! How much study leave do ya get before the exam??!!

munchin
    Participant

artymum little one is only 5months and she sleeps from 8pm to 6am so not complaining really, its grand during the week but i’d love a lie-in some weekend! kissed lie-ins goodbye when she was born!!!!!!!

Joanne06
    Participant

N they never come back munchin!!!!!!

munchin
    Participant

i know my sister took overnight back in march and i was WIDE awake from 6am pain in the neck!

yummymummy

i dont get any study leave b4 the exam, they be on a sat and my boss doesnt pay for mine either but i am allowed to study once i have my owrk done and do what i have to do at work and study in between.

Joanne06
    Participant

Bloody hell! I get 2 days study leave n the 2 days of the exams too, so thats next fri n mon im off study leave n tue n wed, exams n then takin thur n fri off the f’k! God i cant wait for proper shoppin again!!!!!!!!!! Been savin the dosh so IM GONNA SPLASH OUT BIG TIME!!! Or itll be my usual, go to dub with money n come home with sock or nickers! I ALWAYS do it!

munchin
    Participant

is it me or is it bloody cold today! i have the heater back on and my parents were on this morning telling me how nice the weather is in portugla

yummymummy

i do that too jo, i always come home with loads when i have no money and have to put it on the card bugger it anyway ha ha ha. make yourself buy something. what the story with the dress from coast? or are u sticking with the ones form next?? me dont thinkill be out for a while, it jack b dy on tues and still have to pay for bike and then his party next fri and then my hols in 4 weeks agghhhhh.

Viewing 15 posts - 3,601 through 3,615 (of 25,519 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.