Inane chat??

Home Forums National Chat Inane chat??

Viewing 15 posts - 3,586 through 3,600 (of 25,519 total)
  • Author
    pinkbabe

Post that u do spray tans in the yummy mummy section 😀

pinkbabe

OMG what a change a hairdo makes I feel fantastic Lets hope blondes(ish) do have more fun!!!

happymumblemum
    Participant

heya pink babe hows you?

pinkbabe

I am good, had another day off today, mam took the kids to the farm again so had my hair done & vegged !!!

happymumblemum
    Participant

that sounds great pink!!

havent been to the farm yet this year, we love it there 😆

Not on much tonight as i am having a good surf 😆 😆 dd in bed since 7.30, a world record!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

trixiebell
    Participant

seen ur hair on ur bebo , u look great pinkbabe!! Its gorgeous!!
    Im getting mine done 2moro night and I cant wait!! U do feel like a new woman when u get it done!

Happymammy

I will post that i do spray tans good thinking pink!

I need my hair cut i have a bob and it is realyy irritating when it starts to grow out!!

I am off to my bath now back to the grinder tomorrow

Night girlsxxxx 😀

Joanne06
    Participant

So how was all the wk ends??!!!!!! Another quiet day in here 2day me thinks!!!!

Me VERY tired!!

yummymummy

my god i need sleep badly. stayed up last night to watch erin brockovich, what abad idea now im wrecked!!!! hey jo so u didnt pull a study day today then.
    guess what went the cinema yest and the f**cking thing was booked up AAAGGGHHHH

munchin
    Participant

hi girls had a great weekend, the in’laws were great and E was in flying form – its gass she didn’t really make strange with them and hasn’t seen them since Feb but when she sees my sister and my mam she bawls!!!!!!!! Weather could’ve been a bit better but did get to spend a few hours in the garden on sat
    how about u girls, have a good one?

Joanne06
    Participant

ME VERY tiredmunchin!!! Ill put it like this, aprat from the weather bein wet, id the wettest wk end ever!!!! Had no sober nites at all apart from l nite cos i was in bed by 9!!! N im still tired!!!!

No didnt take a study day, too sussed if i did jus after a bh wk end! So not decided either to take it this wk tom or thur or next wk when mother n father is gone so house will be quiet!! Had a panic attack in the bed this morn cos did f’all all wk end!!! No more messin…..aint got time for messin now!!!! 😳 😯 😳 😯

Ya fool ya why didnt ya book ticket!!!!!!

munchin
    Participant

ah joanne you need a break from studying from time to time

i drank a bit more than usual this w/e too myself & sil got a wee bit pisst on sat night was quite funny actually as she dosen’t usually drink

Joanne06
    Participant

Ah but id ONE meesley day study this WHOLE wk end!! This day 2 wks ill be on the loo with the sh*ites!!!!!!! Exam at 2pm!

yummymummy

sure look what happened when i booked the circus tickets. sure i didnt think it would be booked up, never went the cinema and had a afilm booked up on me ever!!!!!!!!!!

munchin
    Participant

you’ll be fine joanne

Viewing 15 posts - 3,586 through 3,600 (of 25,519 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.