Inane chat??

Home Forums National Chat Inane chat??

Viewing 15 posts - 3,571 through 3,585 (of 25,519 total)
  • Author
    Happymammy

Hi trixibell
    I just came back from one in Tenerife! had a ball. The essentials to bring:

Lifeline (get them in any chemist promise no hangovers!)
    Motiliium
    Asprin
    Alka Seltzers
    Flat shoes!!!!!!!

I am still tired and that was in March! Great weekend have a blast!

rossylisa

[size=200]where is everyone are u all away on holidays [/size]

went to see the new spiderman film yesterday it was very good but went on a bit to long …numb bum coming out 😆 😆

trixiebell
    Participant

thanks for that happymammy!! I could have done with a lifeline today as I was soooooooooooooooo hungover 😥 sick and all!

Cant wait for friday!! How many of yas went away to tenerife?

pinkbabe

Hi all

trixiebell
    Participant

hi pinkbabe hows ur weekend going?

pinkbabe

Been soooo bold on the food front this weekend but other than that good weekend, how was urs?

trixiebell
    Participant

went to bbq yesterday in SIL house and then came back home and dh family stayed over, so I was up quite late and drank too much wine, and had a very bad hangover today 😳 yuck!!

Feeling starving now as nothing in my system, think i’ll get a chinese yummy!!

pinkbabe

I had apache pizza yum!!!

Was just wondering if we were in this weeks sunday world forgot to get it 😕

trixiebell
    Participant

oh I forgot as well…

I love pizzas!

pinkbabe

I don’t think I am bothered enuf to go to the shop now, I am wrecked & they’ll prob be sold out.

trixiebell
    Participant

if im out later i’ll check to c if they have a copy.

pinkbabe

I am sure Kelly’ll have a copy I will pm admin & see if it was this weeks & if she has a copy can she post what it says !!! Cheeky I know but if u don’t ask n all that ….

Happymammy

Good Morning!!!

I went out yesterday and got soaked! Surprise surprise!! no beer garden for us. We decided to go to the pictures and we went to see Mad Hogs I think thats what it is called absolutely hilarious film you have to see it!! Spiderman was sold out 🙁 but it was worth it just to see this other film. As we came out of the cinema in Drogheda (Kip!) we stumbled upon a fair with a huge bungie rocket so off we went and had a go! It was great craic it flung you up into the sky leaving your tummy up in your nose and spun around a few times Wow Wow wow! and bounced you back down again! I bought the dvd it recorded everything. Had a great evening. To top it all off came home had a few bevvies and a chinese and off to my leaba. Now im up kinda early abbey is off with her dad and i am going to get stuck into the housework! GREAT 😡

Going to the new leisure centre later and going swimming. We dropped in their yesterday its great for babies and everything. You can even leave the kids in the fun area (like kangaroo club) and go off on a ramble. It has a lovely carvery and bar etc.

I might book abbeys bday party there it covers everything really.

So how is all y’all today???? 😛

pinkbabe

My small people are gone off with their nan to a farm for the day & my bf is gone to Drog to be a band geek for the day so I am home alone!!!

My mate is coming over this afternoon to do my hair, I am bored, think I am gonna go a little lighter for the Summer, not blonde, just fairer I don’t think with my colouring or my dizzyness I should ever go blonde !!!

Happymammy

Hi
    Just go for blond meche with light warm copper highlights then, i get that and it doesnt be too blond or bimbo ish! Even splash out on a bottle of tan and spruce yourself up, bring on the summer!! I do tans if anyone is interested. I have a spray machine and i also do manual. €25 for full bod in your own home. Very discreet and private.

I love having a light tan it makes you feel alot healthier and you look healthier!!! I have really sensitive skin so i have to be careful about what i use.

Im off to clean this house of mine, i always wanted a big house etc etc. Now i wish i didnt have 3 bathroom to scrub all the time!!!!! Its so annoying, and i wish it was a bungalow where i didnt have to hoover stairs!!! Ok im off im starting to moan now. Cheerio but be back soon 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 3,571 through 3,585 (of 25,519 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.