Inane chat??

Home Forums National Chat Inane chat??

Viewing 15 posts - 2,746 through 2,760 (of 25,519 total)
  • Author
    munchin
    Participant

god i’ve so much to do but after busting my ass in her mon, tues, wed, i’ve no interest in doing anything this afternoon! boss is golfing

yummymummy

f eck him and his golfing, sit back and relax girl ha ha

munchin
    Participant

he’s my dad 😆

yummymummy

ah ha ha ha ha ha sorry munc……….ha ha ha ha ha *foot in mouth*

Joanne06
    Participant

Oh!!!! Def doss then!!!!!!! 8)

munchin
    Participant

my mams been giving him an awful hard time about going golfing and me only back in work since monday! i’ve been abandoned already!

Joanne06
    Participant

Strike!!!!!! Thatd sort him out!!! IS it only you whoworks there munchin??!! Office job i take it like wee me!

munchin
    Participant

no there’s mam, dad, and another guy in the office and about 20 on the floor

yummymummy

im always abandoned, i work for a self employed insurance broker and his daughte but i run the show more or less. i open up am always here hardly ever sick etc.

munchin
    Participant

they’re on the radio talking about hiring hummer’s for kids communions!!! 😮

yummymummy

your joking!!!!!! communions have gone outta hand lately, fake tan, sunbeds, make up etc

yummymummy

im away home now, woho nice one. see ye all tw.

munchin
    Participant

my poor daughter might only be 5months but she’s gonna feel very deprived if she thinks i’m booking a hummer for her communion etc…….. they are saying average cost of communion in dublin is now about 2000

Joanne06
    Participant

Last yr 1 kid got a helecopter to the communion in ardee. My wee fella made his. 2 arrived ina limo!! Heard insane things last yr, girls bein brought in with g strings on to try dreses on cos mother didnt want panty line visable etc. Beauticians here is booked out b4 communion with spray tan n nails etc!

Joanne06
    Participant

See ya yummy!!! safe home!!

Viewing 15 posts - 2,746 through 2,760 (of 25,519 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.