Inane chat??

Home Forums National Chat Inane chat??

Viewing 15 posts - 2,716 through 2,730 (of 25,519 total)
  • Author
    Joanne06
    Participant

Thats a good book by the way pinkie! Read it last yr. Itll make ya think i tell ya!!! Wont give anythin away.

yummymummy

anyone read my sisters keeper by jodi picoult now thats a fab book. i read on rollercoaster about that kevin book seems good might get it fo rmy holliers.

yummymummy

hey i need to get my tyres checked for pressure, dumb i no but i wouldnt have a clue how to do it myself or how much air to put in, would i look like a dope if i went to a tyre place and got them to do it?

Joanne06
    Participant

You can have a loan of mine missey!! Ill bing it on sat if i think of it! U may have to remind me thou. Aint got d best of memorys. U ever read any of the cecelia ahern books?!!

yummymummy

yeah read ps i love you and where rainbows end have not read the latest one. was not mad about where rainbows end as i didnt like the email letter note format. that be great if u leant it to me girl thanks.

Joanne06
    Participant

No bother me deary!! The last one is quite good actually. I bought it for my sis n law for xmas (well ACTUALLY i got it for my sis when she was goin to oz but started readin it n wasnt fin so i was gonna post it to her but instead i gave it to sis n law wheni was fin with it! Ah what she doesnt know wont hurt her!! ) Good story, kinda fairytaily. Good thou.

yummymummy

might read that too. have an easons voucher that i was saving for my hollier books ha ha. hey read me post about me tyres just above please.

Joanne06
    Participant

If u open ur petrol thingy it sd say in that what ur tyre pressure is!!!!!! So karen at work here says!!! I NEVER put air in me tyres in my life!!!!! I ALWAY go to station n ask one of the lads to do it! Never think anythin of it either!!! Jus tell them u want air in ur tyres!

yummymummy

there no fellas on the forecourt of my garage was going to go to a tyre place and get them to do it, my car keeps vibrating even when i in neutral and i got them balanced and made no diff it really annoying.

Joanne06
    Participant

That other book of c aherns is quite good , if you could see me now. Better than where d rainbow ends i think!

yummymummy

loads of choices i have now woho!!!!

Joanne06
    Participant

Mustve balanced it prop. Go back to them n get htem to check the balance! I def wd. Tell them exactly what u told me n u need it sorted asap! Thatd drive me mad!

munchin
    Participant

wow girls i can’t keep up with you
    i read that my sisters keeper when i was pregnant boy did i end up bawling but it was a good book
    joanne i’m exactly the same walking into places on my own – almost put me off the coffee morning but i swear the girls i’ve met are lovely
    would love to go sat but not sure what the plan is yet, we have a photographer coming to house on sat morning(wedding present we’re only using now) not sure how long she’ll be there and my sister wants to see the babs so will have to play it by ear

yummymummy

so sad wasnt it munckin…wasnt preg when i read it but i bawled my eyes out. im a sap, was watching the last episode of friends last night and cried at that too ha ha seen it loadsa times.
    hate going to these garage type places see a woman coming..hey its time for a rip off me thinks ya no!!!

Joanne06
    Participant

So im not d only loner!!!!!!! Good to hear munchin!! Must get theat book ur talkin about for after me exams when ive time for a life!

God i dont think twice on goin into a tyreplace yummy! Seriously! Id actually sit in me car n wait for s’one to fill it rather than get out. That what theyre there for. F’them!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 2,716 through 2,730 (of 25,519 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.