Inane chat??

Home Forums National Chat Inane chat??

Viewing 15 posts - 2,416 through 2,430 (of 25,519 total)
  • Author
    Joanne06
    Participant

Sound card on this machine in reception is f’d! Im safe n sound upstairs cos ive my own office but down here if boss saw me with ear phones on he’d run me out of the building! Ah hes a gob s h I t e like that! I jus pass no remarks of him! On sayin that ive still done f’all down here!!!!

Hiya sweetie!! Hows tricks now??!!! Get them photos done on bebo!!

Joanne06
    Participant

God me bored! 😥 Still didnt get me earlynite last nite..all losts fault! Kept watch n watchin it n then dosed n woke at the VERY end n missed d climax of d WHOLE f’in thing!!!

yummymummy

lost is c**p my god how can u watch that drivvle 😆
    was watching americas next top model myself ha ha was the final…great stuff i tell ya.

Joanne06
    Participant

The girls here watch that too. Never really got into that. Ah im not into last really, usually catch up n my week end slep on n mon n miss it n wd think nothin of missin it cos id rather stay awake for DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES 2NITE!!! See it last wk!!!! V funny!

BOSSIS GONE!!! Im free as a bird!!!!!! Well not really but you know what i mean!

yummymummy

if u miss an episode of lost then u defo are lost.
    yeah DH ws great last week ill be in my leaba for 10 to watch it. god im starving!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pinkbabe

Hi girlies 🙂

yummymummy

hey pink hows you?

pinkbabe

I am good yummy had an early night last night n it did me the world of good

yummymummy

was asleep by half 11 myself which is late for me ha ha usually about 11 its so sad aint it. tired today but i think its just cos i had a big feed and now i feel very slouchy and full.

pinkbabe

Think it’s the change in the weather but I haven’t been hungry at all lately

yummymummy

i was starving ha ha. j having his dinner in after school this week so i dont have to cook, beans on toast or waffles or whatever is handy for his tea. had salmon it was lovley. really want a 99 but i am stuffed to bits.

pinkbabe

I just had a yogurt for lunch think I will have a bannana or something else now

yummymummy

im bored!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pinkbabe

MEEEEEEEE TOOOOOOOO

yummymummy

what shall we do?

Viewing 15 posts - 2,416 through 2,430 (of 25,519 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.