Inane chat??

Home Forums National Chat Inane chat??

Viewing 15 posts - 2,341 through 2,355 (of 25,519 total)
  • Author
    happymumblemum
    Participant

hey yvonne had 1 run in with mrs snooty -effing old bag hate them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She gave out to me for giving one of the members of staff aglass of water and dash of blackcurrant cordial, she said they had to pay 50 cents!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    did you ever hear such meanness

Joanne06
    Participant

Well girlies!! Roll on 530!! Bloody hell i hate mondays!! Wrecked from wk end!! Need a dose of caffine!!! NOW!!!

yummymummy

top of the morning to ya LOL you hungover???

Joanne06
    Participant

Jesus no!! NEVER hungover on a Mon morn! Gd id be ringin in sick if i was hungover! No jus v late wk end! N came home from Joes l niten instead of goin to bed i watched crap on tv!

I hear ya didnt get to see all ur friends d clowns yest! Thats a pain! Was it d bug or what was up with J??!!

Did ya behave d wk end n not go out??!!

yummymummy

i dunno what it was, maybe it was c**p he ate in his da cos he came home not feeling well and threw up all over the sit floor(wooden thank god) poor little chap he better today as he was on toast and 7 up yest.
    didnt go out at all, made do with a nice bottle of wine ha ha.
    did u watch wife swap last night ha ha ha was really funny.

Joanne06
    Participant

Is a bug goin around thou!!! Poor creature!! One thing i hate, when A’s d bug or gettin sick! I cant stomach it! Oh god d thought of it!

Ill be jus in n out of here today. Tryin to get a set of accounts done thats due in! Pain in ass! Cant doss onthem cos its one of the girls in here company so have to help her!!!

So whats d craic 2day??!! Not many in again 2day??!!! I see the girlies are makin a sat for us workin slave drivers for d meet ups! This day next month ill be sittin my last exam thank fcuk! Then free for a year…maybe 2 ill c how married life will be goin then!!

mumof2

Ah yummumummy dont you just hate when they are sick like that. But the oul toast and 7up is great when they have what i call a "jelly belly". I have been calling it that since I was just a little girl (long time ago now 😳 ) The wooden floors are great for that. Especially when they are so yoing. I have carpet on the sittingroom floor and between m vomating and the baby spewing all over the place (which he did alot of when he was younger) it is destroyed. We are puting awooden floor down soon.

Joanne best of luck in your exams. I would love to do something like that in the evening. Its just i cant really afford to. Love account and stuff like that.

yummymummy

in another house i lived in there was carpet in the sit and ds had a chest infection and was projectile vomiting, i was not a happy bunny cleaning up that sick and trying to get x to stop wretching too.
    jelly belly is what i refer to as my belly after giving birth it wobbles all the time 😆
    if i took 2 years out i no i defo wouldnt want to start studying again jo ha ha..see how married life is your gas. IT WILL BE PERFECT 😆

pinkbabe

Hi girlies how is everyone?

Joanne06
    Participant

It better be perfect yummy when im movin me tod down there!!! Bit scarey!! Ah ill be grand, if i need a break from him ll go to college n if not ill take another year out!!! God he’d kill me if he heard me say that!!

Mumof2 college is crap, youre whole life goes on hold, kids screamin at ya to go do nice things with them, your other half wantin n cravin attention n yourjus really ‘too tired’ to give in!!!! You do wonder if its worth all the agro!! 4 more weeks to CRAM!!! Major crammin at that! Still have to print all exam papers for tax thats how far behind i am!!!

Ype girlies im in a moanin mood 2day!!!!!! HATE MONDAYS!!

mumof2

Got to go yummymummy,

There are a few lads out the back of the house doin work so I have been put on coffee duty. Talk to you later.

Joanne06
    Participant

HEy pinkie!!! How was d wk end??!!

yummymummy

morning pinkbabe!

aw jo is not a happy bunny today…how can we cheer you up?

Joanne06
    Participant

Tell ya what, either you come in here dressed as a easter bunny all pink n fluffy or get me a GORGEOUS male stripper to do a dance for me!! Either that or ring me boss n tell him to let me off to go home to bed!!! Thatd cheer me up!! Ah me jus tired! Jus haven woke prop yet! Borin as s**t in here! Such a dump!

pinkbabe

Weekend was great drunk fri night hungover sat band widow sat night & Ryan’s party yesterday. Then 1 year with Bri today but band widow again tonight !!!

This morning was a nightmare baba I mind was in foul form 😕

Viewing 15 posts - 2,341 through 2,355 (of 25,519 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.