Inane chat??

Home Forums National Chat Inane chat??

Viewing 15 posts - 2,311 through 2,325 (of 25,519 total)
  • Author
    Taylor5

Well one manager couldnt speak english the other was about 12, he was the jumped up little prick!!

mumof2

Yeah i can imagine him. I bet you wanted to dance on his head. Would I be right ❓

Taylor5

No, I wanted to tell not to be so smug as he was only a manager in BurgerKing not Brown Thomas. I really couldnt believe it, ds was full of shit again and I told dh I would love to bring him up and plonk him on the counter and change him, we both had a good giggle at that…. we though of he snapper or was it the van movie, Dubs again!!!

Taylor5

I’m only going to post here tonight, getting dizzy hopping from one topic to the other…
    Mumof2, I’d have to get me "DUBLIN" flags ou an hangem up igh.

mumof2

Yeah it was a bit dizzy alright. I posted directions on the thread on the pond. But there not great, Fancy going down to the pond on tuesday afternoon. Then you will know how to get there yourself.

Taylor5

Afternoon are always bad for me as ds sleeps from about 1 or 2ish until aobut 4, Mornings are better for me. I was thinking of going to the Playgroup on Tuesday.

mumof2

Yeah so am I. Its a great morning. Myself and marie and nwmum went last tuesday morning and had a ball. You should come. And the kids get juice orange and toast if they want. And us mammies get tea or coffee and toast if we want. And I know if B could talk he would have told me he really enjoyed himself last week. I am meeting scole in town before hand why dont you meet us and we can all go over together.

mumof2

Hey hun Im heading to bed. Just had a chinese a wee while ago and im stuffed. Talk to you tomorrow. Enjoyed the chat. 😆 😆 😆

Taylor5

Yeah that would be nice, what time is it on from and to… might see if Marie is walking down (see only lives a few doors from me) but she flys along.

Taylor5

Yeah I still have my ironing to do, dh is still watching his film. I might just head off to be too.
    Night night and talk tomorrow

mumof2

It is on from 10 till 12. And the two hours fly by. I could meet you and marie at the bottom of mary street or something like that. Sure we will arrange it tomorrow.

Nite nite

happymumblemum
    Participant

morning all, how is everyone this monday morning. I am flicking between here an you tube (kiefer watching!!)

Bernie

Hi Hmm, just catching up on the posts. What a miserable day!! Stuffed my face over the weekend so going down to Dunnes to buy a load of WW meals 🙁 Take it you had a busy time in work over the weekend from the other posts.

mumof2

Hi there HMM,

Im great. Hubby is off today so has left m. to school so I can waffle here. Although I get a smell. Better go and change b. Talk to you later. Have a nice day.

happymumblemum
    Participant

yeah busy enough Marie,
    hate this weather get so used to lovely sunny days.

god i love you tube it is nearly as addictive as this site 😆

Jack ( thats my jack, not jack bauer 😆 ) will have news on th elaptop later i hope

Viewing 15 posts - 2,311 through 2,325 (of 25,519 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.