Inane chat??

Home Forums National Chat Inane chat??

Viewing 15 posts - 2,296 through 2,310 (of 25,519 total)
  • Author
    Taylor5

I dont know Newmum, but thats the names I read in the papers. A picnic would be nice, we were going to have one is St.Stephens Green yesterday but the weather wasnt great at the time!
    If your looking for cheap things to do, a walk out in Melfont and picnic is lovely or a trip to Collon Animal centre. The weekend we went to Melfont my mum said she wanted to go back later in the year to the some black berries (tonnes of bushes). There are little steps down to the river, dh said he would love to go back with a fishing net!

Yvonne

Hi, sounds like you had a nice day Taylor. I brought DD to the circus today and she really enjoyed it (so did I! 😆 ) It was a rip of the things inside, she wanted a flashing stick thing and it was 8 euro! We got pictures taken with the pony and the snake, couldn’t resist them!

DH is away shooting next weekend so will be looking for something nice to do then too!

happymumblemum
    Participant

evening ladies, sounds like you all had a great weekend.. yes i love both those places to taylor, d calls mellifont abbey the village!!!!
    Collon animal place is great too.

Circus sounded fab, must go next time

Taylor5

Yeah I know they really make their money once they get you in the door… dh handed the guy for a picture with the snake a 5euro, you should have seen his face when he said 8 euro. (but well worth it the picture is great) I got ds one of those sticks at the Gaiety and they were the same price.
    HMM you are very lucky where you are, you have all these places on your doorstep. Love the battle of the boyne walk, will go down there when Bertie and Ian Pasley are there and throw rotten oranges at them 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 (only joking)

happymumblemum
    Participant

great to catch up on all the posts, pretty tired tonight after the weekend in the hotel of horror!!!! might head off in a second and settle down to some telly 😆

Taylor5

Yeah, I might start a bit of ironing… dh is watching a stupid film I cant get into it Aragon or something. Ds is still awake up in his cot, he is full of the joys of spring and want to play, I told him he will be in bed a 7 tomorrow if he doesnt pipe down. We might head up to the zoo if the weather is ok.

happymumblemum
    Participant

yikes he is up late 😆
    you are mad out and about the last few days!

Taylor5

yeah I know dh has had a few days off and want to get out of the house, if we stay in he starts doing things in the garden or diy and its not fair on ds…. so if we are out he get propper time with ds.

happymumblemum
    Participant

Taylor5

Girls I forgot to say, when in Dublin we went to burgerking Grafton Street (wouldnt pay the prices they asked for all along baggot st and on the Green) after we had our food dh went to change ds’s nappy…. only to be told no baby changing area ❓ ❗ I asked for the manager, he said "No we dont have one" not an I’m sorry or anything, I ask him what if I was in a wheelchair? He said "Ah well, you just wouldnt be able to eat in here" The baby changing in the Green are great, they even have a feeding room.

happymumblemum
    Participant

what a tosspot 😆
    yes its a lovely area upstairs in the green., used to use the feeding room there.

dp just showed me how to use the image button on the forum so you can add pics in tothese messages

Taylor5

I thought your last post read "Whats a tosspot?" I was starting to explain when I seen it was "What a tosspot" Sorry think I need new glasses 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 Is it not law to provide a wheelchair toilet

mumof2

Hi Taylor and Happymumblemum,

Surely to god there should be facilities for wheelchairs and also a baby changing facility. Thats bad form. You should contact burgerking head office if I were you.

Taylor5

Yeah thats what I was thinking. There are three steps up to the counter and he didnt say anything but nodded in there direction when telling me they had no wheelchair toilet, I was like he was try to say, Sure they wouldnt get to the counter in the first place.

mumof2

Ignorant rude pig ❗ No concept of customer service there.

Viewing 15 posts - 2,296 through 2,310 (of 25,519 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.