Inane chat??

Home Forums National Chat Inane chat??

Viewing 15 posts - 2,266 through 2,280 (of 25,519 total)
  • Author
    pinkbabe

I am going to a friends 21st tonight (big gay party) n i am a band widow tomorrow night

What u up 2 ???

Joanne06
    Participant

Oh d joys of bein a band mans woman huh~!! Me no plans at all! 😥 Jus be rather borin n get a dvd or somethin maybe. Not a tap our of theordinary anyways!! How excitin of a life!!

How longs it now til the big move??!!

pinkbabe

53 days!!!! 😀

I am always a band widow but he is in with the small people tonight so I shouldn’t complain (too much)

pinkbabe

Jo got my laptop connection today so don’t have to put up with ‘pressy’ buttons anymore !!!

Joanne06
    Participant

JEs do you get out at all tog alone??!! You’ll have plenty of MT heads to keep ya com when B’s playin when ya come to drog!! Roll on 53 days!!!!

Joanne06
    Participant

MMMMmmm them pressie buttons alright!! Bit worryin!!! Cd be a danget to ones health me thinks!!!!

pinkbabe

We never get out together EVER!!!

We are a year together on Sunday & I have spent the week trying to get a sitter for the small people so we can go out for a meal but NOPE my family aren’t really into being helpful. Ah well as soon as i get to Drog I have a load of Band geeks dying to babysit for me so roll on them 53 days !!!

Joanne06
    Participant

Ah no way! You mind everyone elses kids is it not time they returned d fav!! Ah thats not fair! Poor pinkie!!!! Well if you were a wee bit closer to me id sit for ya!!!!!! 🙄

pinkbabe

Awe bless

My lot seem to forget how much I take my nephew, his mum has sat 4 me once in 6 years so I told her this week to go f*** herself the next time she looks for a sitter. They have very short memories n they will be sorry when my 2 are not just around the corner.

My mam has said when we move she’ll take them 1 weekend a month but I won’t be holding my breath. If it happens happy days but if not I know I will still have a social life in Drogheda n I might even get to go to 1 of my bf’s gigs every now n again.

Joanne06
    Participant

[size=150]AHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhh!!!!![/size] Poor pinkie!!! I can hear d depression in your wee voice from here!!!! Think of it this way, you know youre on a good thing comin to Drog, things is gonna get better n better now! Dont ever forget that either!! Have you schools n everythin arranged for d wee ones?!!

I was thinkin of u d other day, in d louth leader every wk end there does be creshes left right n centre lookin for people with experience of childmindin! THeyre cryin out for them! Does be a good 4 a wk n all in drog. Not sure if its your type of thing but jus thought id tell ya!

pinkbabe

I have school sorted – they will both go to the irish school round the corner from me

I have job sorted – I will be minding Bunnacurry’s baby daughter 3 days a week from June til December

I have sitters organised – loads of band geeks

I have a social circle – mumstown girlies

I just can’t wait to be up there !!!!

Joanne06
    Participant

Ah your flyin then!! We’ll keep ya sane til then in here!

God this days draggin like fcuk! Watchin d clock like a hawk for 530!!

pinkbabe

I am so sorted thanks to Mumstown. I am delighted BF was doing a bit on MT for the paper n told me about it. I’d be lost without u all.

U haven’t long left nearly home time 🙂

Joanne06
    Participant

Know what ya mean! Some real good people in here i have to say! Theyre made of good bones as they say in cooley!!

I still have to have my hot stone massage too that i won in here!! Thinkin of havin it d day after my exams in may!! Cant wait!

pinkbabe

Oh that’ll be sooo nice, n it’ll totally destress u.

I am having my nails done tomorrow, I always feel great after I have them done. 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 2,266 through 2,280 (of 25,519 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.