Inane chat??

Home Forums National Chat Inane chat??

Viewing 15 posts - 2,251 through 2,265 (of 25,519 total)
  • Author
    Joanne06
    Participant

What no goin out on d razz sat nite??!!!! God whats wrong??!! My sat with my young man tom so have to find time betn study to amuse him! Dont know what we’ll do! Bein dragged to gaelic at 730 in dundalk i know that much n ive a nice bottle in the fridge mysef to open so thats my wk end!! Might fit in some shoppin tom!

yummymummy

i love watching gaelic match. my bro plays and i go to alot of the matches. he plays for the o rats.
    no going out this weekend no money had to pay bills yest so kinda broke. wont be shopping either no money.

MNG

yummymummy!

i cut the grass before 😆
    then i told my hubby proudly i hav cut the grass today 8)

he asked me where did i put the grass i say still outside..:oops: 🙄 😉 😳

yummymummy

ha ha mm8, bring it to the recycle centre it only cost €2 to get rid of all the grass. its going to take me ages to do my grass as i let it grow to long aw well. think of all the calories burned to allow me to have my wine.

Joanne06
    Participant

Wise thinkin yummy!! Now how will i burn some calories!! Will have to think about that now!! I wont be mowin no lawn!!! MMmmm! 😆

MM8, any plans for d wk end??!

yummymummy

do u ever think of anything else ha ha ha.

Joanne06
    Participant

Not come d wk end i dont!! 😆 😆 😆 😆

yummymummy

mad for it id say u are. pounce on his poor bones 😆

yummymummy

home time now people. hope ye all have a good weekend and ill see ye all back here bright and early monday morning.

Joanne06
    Participant

Jes u pic d most picturesque words!!!! Ah has to be done! You’d be d same urself dont lie!

Ur home time now aint it?! No fair!

pinkbabe

Hi girlies how are yis ???

I am just in from ‘helping’ @ a kids party for 22 5 & 6 year olds absolute nightmare. My mate decided it’s a good idea to invite the whole class &everyone of them came 🙁

Joanne06
    Participant

Bye yum yum!! Talk to ya mon! Enjoy d vino over d wk end!! 😆

yummymummy

oh pink i hope R has a great party on sunday. hope u dont stress out to much. a big happy birthday to him. byeeeeee

pinkbabe

It’ll be grand yummy I have had 9 cancelations so far!!!

Enjoy ur weekend huni

Joanne06
    Participant

Well pinkie!! Any plans for d wk end or you savin ur sanity for d big party bash??!!

Viewing 15 posts - 2,251 through 2,265 (of 25,519 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.