Inane chat??

Home Forums National Chat Inane chat??

Viewing 15 posts - 2,131 through 2,145 (of 25,519 total)
  • Author
    rossylisa

hello joanne and yummy just cathcing up on all the goss since yeasterday hows u to today

Joanne06
    Participant

Well me here in ould Ardee is tres good!! Id be better when 530 comes!!!! n even better again when tom at 530 comes!!!!!! 😆

rossylisa

i see ur doing exams what are u doing them for ……. god ur stress levels must be out the roof buy now they say getting married moving house and having a baby are the most stressfull time of any ones life and ur doin gtwo of them and studying .. god i have to go back to school i cant spell any more

Joanne06
    Participant

You can take my place for a try out if ya want!!!!! Like really!!!! Yp im d edgit doin 2 of them…..crossin me legs for now with d 3rd one!!!!!! 😉

Im doin Accounting Technician. Work in an accountants n no int in doin full hog accountancy exams so jus for background knowledge im doin them….n more dosh of course!! Of course we get IATI after our names too!! Think im wise to defer next year???!! You bein a newly wed n all that!! (am i thinkin of the same face??!!)

yummymummy

yuch yuch sultanas in food yuch!!! had a lovley ceasar salad yest after i did a fairly healthy shop in aldi. i tell ya that place is great got loads and it only cost €50.
    is this an imaginary pregnancy jo??!!!! 😆

Joanne06
    Participant

IS fo rd min cos this girl AINT gettin preg yet!!!! No way! Look ur gonna curse me now wd ya stop!! Jes id die! NO WAY!!!! GO AWAY CURSE!!!!!!!

rossylisa

yeh i got married last sep and i heard all the horror storys about stressing out so i was saying ill do a bit of everything and not get stressed out wen i went for my dress they were saying u have to give 4mnths nottice for a dress i just tought u could go in and buy it of the rail they girls were mad though coz i hadnt got me dress but i was grand up until the last week i was like bridezilla ahh just the toughts of it know running around getting the last bits of things and me dress pluss dd was back in school on the friday before so it was stressfull but all worth it in the end ……………………… oh and i still havent recieved my dvd the fellah we got done a runner with the money and i dont know who he is coz i trew everthing out wen i came back from hooneymoon i went to a few wedding fairs since and he hasnt been there 👿

Joanne06
    Participant

Ur JOKIN!! Thats d one good thing with my suppliers so far, theyre from all around one of us so unless they really do a runner theyre f’d cos theyd be sick of the teeth of us as we’d wreck their heads!! Wheres ur video guy from??! Jes thats some wait for your moneys worth!!!!!!

No i like to be org! Im a virgo so in me blood to be org! N Joes actually a virgo too! Wait a min did i read in the other post that ur bday is in Sept too Lisa?! What date??!!!

yummymummy

my god im bored out of my trolley, not a thing happening today.
    last min dress lisa go on u mad thing.
    im totally organised person. i have things done well in advance. have ds party and cake booked for his party and it not till18th may ha ha now in the process of getting my ma something for her 50th in aug.

rossylisa

im a virgo to 😆 i got married on the 2nd and my bd is the 5th . the fellah was from dundalk i think his wife is a photographer aswell… ther was a man who we thought was him hihm and his wife are both photographers i think hes from ardee and we hounded him thinking it was him but saddly it wasnt all the other video fellahs were grerat trying to track him down and the hotel to bu tto no availe i have a photo of him but u cant see his face propley if i do find him ill sue him and warn other people from him ….. 7 mnths is to long for a wedding but the slaggings we get about it saying its going to be a preemier in the movies 😆

yummymummy

that is a terrible ordeal to go through. what a swine!!!! i hope u catch him the fecker.

Joanne06
    Participant

My bday the 10th Sept, fellas 12th Sept n weddin 27th!! Theres a mouthful for ya!

You always hear of these gangsters out there alright but never think itd happen to you do ya!! Think were safe enough with ourvideo guy, hes from fellas road!! He might jus meet this physco b**ch if he gets on the wrong side of me i tell ya!!

Must ask joe does it sound like anyone he knows, his wife bein a photographer you’d never know!!!!! Might find him yet!!

rossylisa

and it is one thing that will always remind me of the day there was a song they played the silor man and another one cant remeber at the moment and i forgot alll about them so i would love to find him 🙁 and just for all the memories of it coz u do forget about it ……… have u got a colour theme for ur wedding yet

Joanne06
    Participant

CAnt pick colour theme til sis comes home from Oz in Sept, she n one of my bessie mates is b’maids. Im thinkin a vintage gold or a deep burgandy winey colour for the theme. Depends which suits the girls. My mates gettin married herself n few wks so i cant go fussin with our weddin jus yet n wreck her poor head. Ill let her get over her own weddin 1st!!!

We werent gonna go for a video guy at 1st but then we were in Joes cus hse n theyd their weddin video on n all the faces that had since died n dress sence etc so said if we got a resonable quote we’d take it. THen our guy offered for v little compared to everyone else so we took it! I HATE VIDEOMEN WITH PASSION, but it will be nice to look back on!

rossylisa

im just after recieving a email saying that i got a job in a hotel as receptionist and to ring a number to see wen i can start i dont remeber even appleying for a job i did before christmas but surely it wouldnt take that long for a n application to tgo through and the hotel is in co. meath so dont rember applying there coz i dont drive

Viewing 15 posts - 2,131 through 2,145 (of 25,519 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.