Inane chat??

Home Forums National Chat Inane chat??

Viewing 15 posts - 2,116 through 2,130 (of 25,519 total)
  • Author
    Joanne06
    Participant

Good lord thats a question i wdnt have a clue off!! Id say it is but wil goggles of course to help protect them! Im sure it is safe! Yeah id be d same d big run out! I do bring my sarong with me! That covers my trunks! No your right to do that for J! They need their chance too!

This place is dead again 2day! Must be all at their coffee morn. WOnder do many go.

yummymummy

ill have to take the chance cos last time i went i took my glasses off and couldnt see a thing ha ha maybe that a good thing so i dont see how bad i look ha ha.
    wouldnt wear a sarong to the pool where do u think u are spain LOL
    place is always dead on a thurs cos they be out at the coffee morn. there was only 3 there last week but id say more will go this week as kids are back to school.
    im freezing here!!!!!

Joanne06
    Participant

Ah now ive seen LOADS with sarongs at a pool!! N it was no spain i was at!! Well id need some security blanket, a big towel even!! Thatd be me content!

Id swear d boss knows im online or somethin!! Keeps f’in comin up d stairs! So when i log off hes wrecki me head!!

Me didnt know u wear glasses!!

Gonna try make a coffee morn d thur after me exams when im off. B bitta craic! THere again i cd chicken out of goin when i see them all there! Such a shite!!

yummymummy

blind as a bat i am ha ha. jack wears them too but he has a squit.

id be the same id walk by a few times then prob run away,i hate meeting people for the first time .

Joanne06
    Participant

Me too!!!!! Can be such a gob shite when it comes to anythin like that!! But then once i meet someone im grand after that!! Think its d fact that people might judge me etc. Dumb i know but thats jus wee me!! Might jus take d plunge thou we’ll c! Prob end up not havin a coffee morn that day of all days when i can bloody go or no one would turn up or somethin!! 🙄

yummymummy

ha ha yeah that might happen to ya LOL they will say there is none on cos they dont want u to go 😆 😆
    im the exact same once i meet them and im over them looking and judging me then im fine ha ha.
    where is the bloody sun?

Joanne06
    Participant

Tll tell ya where d sun is…….GONE!!! Hidin behind d big fluffy grey n white clouds!!!!!!! Thats my geography lesson for 2day!!!

Was on to the IATI that im studyin to deffer my exams next year. Was i see it is i can do without stress of college work n exams with weddin to org for n house to org for after weddin so think might go back to college Oct 09 now!! Sounds so far away!! Id 6 yrs to do my whole course so id be within my 6 yrs that this way too. Think i might jus do it! Im stressful enough with jus exams, im dreadin to see what ill be like with weddin too! Hearin what others do be sayin etc how stressful it is, im hopin theyre wrong! Ah ill c!!

Hows me yummy now??!! What ya have for lunch 2day??!!!! let me guess….SOUP!!!!!! Was i right??!!

yummymummy

the exams your doing now? or the other ones u need to do?
    its easy to defer exams and ur right , getting married, building a house and studying for exams isnt a good recipe for a stress free life.

yeah i had soup how’d u know ha ha. im bored stupid. here reading OK magazine. david guest and maranda burrows are a COUPLE remember she was cathy in emmerdale and she was in Im a celeb with david. its sick i tell they look like such a weird couple

Joanne06
    Participant

OH JESUS!! Shes so pretty, why on earth wd she touch him!!!!! Oh god!!! Give me nightmares!!!!! He is ONE UGLY MAN!!!!

No im still doin my ones in May but was told i cd deffer them til Aug if i wanted!! Temptin but no doin them! Jus d other 2 ive to do Accounts 2 n Company Law. So thatd me me with 3 done this yr. Id be afraid id craic with the stress! I want to enjoy the rest of my weddinplannin, dresses etc!! Not hinder it cos ive to ‘study’!! NO way hosey!!

yummymummy

better not to defer these ones as u have been studying, get them over and done with and enjoy the summer.

it is gross looking at the pic’s he rotten and there is one pic of them kissing. i cant imagine them doing the deed!!!!!! YUCH!!

Joanne06
    Participant

[size=200]OH JESUS VAL!!!! I dont need to see the tuna ive had for me lunch!!!!! [/size]

yummymummy

well im th one looking at the pic. i can smell your breath from here u no.

Joanne06
    Participant

I know!! I must work on the tuna breath thing!!! The ould nibble on the banana doesnt get rid of it me thinks!! BEtter get a roger in me mouth,,,…or sorry i mean a chewy in me mouth!!! Slip of the tongue there!!!!

yummymummy

what are u like.
    yeah get a chewy im gagging here with the smell.

Joanne06
    Participant

I see rossys name down there but shes keepin VERY quiet!!!!!!

Me never have a tuna breath smell!!! ME ALWAYS have an apple n nana jus after it so they say apple clears d smell of stale food!!! So blah!!!! Made a recepie from unislim book last nite, wholemeal spagetti, small tina tuna in brine, 2 small red onlions saute onions add lemon juice, parsley n sultanas n then add tuna. Smelt vile i have to say. Jes i near threw up eatin it!! No wonder its a unislim recepie cos id def be stick thin if i continue to eat them recepies cos I CANT EAT THEM!!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 2,116 through 2,130 (of 25,519 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.