Inane chat??

Home Forums National Chat Inane chat??

Viewing 15 posts - 20,881 through 20,895 (of 25,519 total)
  • Author
    Gismo

Heading to Carlito’s in Dunleer for a meal and then heading back to my house..might head in to the star bar but not pushed will just see how everyone is fixed and what we feel like doing after the meal.
    😆 😆 😆 😆 You never know what might happen in the star bar after a few vodkas yummy 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

Dwyers is great..i do a club in it so that it doesn’t be a big dent in the wallet when I have to get the little man shoes as the clarke’s ones are quite expensive..he is due another pair now soon..will try and get him a pair of runners now too. Its all money 🙄

yummymummy

dunnes on west street!!! and when ya come off west street and turn right your on shop street!! as if you heading to scotch hall and dyers is on your right 😛
    shite at directions!

aw everyone has fab plans for the weekend, i need to get myself a man to take me away from the mundaneness of drogheda 🙂

munchin
    Participant

thats perfect yummy i know exactly where i’m going – i actually saw that shop last time i was in drogheda but off course never thought of getting her shoes now she needs them! her toes are right at top of shoes she’s in so want to get them changed before all the going on at the weekends

yummymummy

well be prepared to pay about ,€40 – €50 for them munch!!! but they do last and are very sturdy shoes!

munchin
    Participant

ah don’t mind that expected actually – this pair my mother is paying for after that up to me!

yummymummy

she could get months out of them!!!

J feet are still a size 12 and have been for a nearly a year now, and i have 2 pairs of nike runners size 13 in the wardrobe that are massive on him!!!!!!!!!!!!!

munchin
    Participant

well she’s gone up a whole size in 11weeks but i suppose at 15months she’s growing fast!

yummymummy

aw yeah they will grow quite quick and then they must just stop at around 5 or 6 hahahahaha. happy days though cos when they do get older they get more expensive 😛

Gismo

Little man is only size 6 and a half the last time he was measured. Got him new shoes around christmas so think he may need new ones again now…it never stops. Its a struggle getting him to put new shoes on as he gets quite attached to the ones he is wearing 😆 😆 😆 😆

yummymummy

once yo dont start buying cartoony ones (bob the builder, spiderman etc) then changing shoes shoudnt be a problem hahahahaha.

they would cost ya a fortune, J’s school are now doing swimming lessons as part of PE , which is great for them but with 2 days notice to give the money in by fri, it would wreck ur head 😛

munchin
    Participant

gismo i got E measured yesterday in a shop in ashbourne and dear god you’d swear your one was sticking all sorts of needles etc in her – she screamed the place down – but has to be done – she only got her pre- walkers at xmas time for real shoes now

munchin
    Participant

god yummy thats a bit short notice alright – as you say great for j but tough on parents!

yummymummy

was only €25 but still some people might not have that or have 2 or 3 kids needing the money!! it doesnt grow on trees no matter how much we will it to 🙂 😆 😆 😆

actually J dad said he paying for it, so ill hold him to that and get the money back off him today! must of fallen and hurt himself to offer me money LOL

munchin
    Participant

grabit while it’s on offer – more than what my sis gets for her little man! 😆 😆

munchin
    Participant

little – he’s as tall as me almost! 😆

Viewing 15 posts - 20,881 through 20,895 (of 25,519 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.