Inane chat??

Home Forums National Chat Inane chat??

Viewing 15 posts - 20,716 through 20,730 (of 25,519 total)
  • Author
    yummymummy

€20 thats a bit of a pain, €7 for me 🙂 you not have people to share one with ????

Gismo

No just me and the hubby unfortunately. You will all have to move out to dunleer to save me money on taxis 😆 😆

yummymummy

😆 😆 😆 no chance, drogheda all the way for me!!

Gismo

😆 😆 would you not like to be a country bumpkin like me. Have to say I love Dunleer…don’t miss Drogheda at all…well still go into it every weekend and during the week the odd time to see the folks…will always be a Drogheda girl at heart but love the quiet out in Dunleer.

Any further word on your house Yummy?

yummymummy

i couldnt live outside of the town, way to quiet for me!!!!

no word yet, mid april i was told, x’s mother rang me the other day screaming congrats down the fone to me as J had told his aunt we got one hahahahahahahahahaha bless!!!

Gismo

😆 😆 😆 😆 Bless him is right. Say you can’t wait…fingers toes and everything crossed for ya.

Yvonne

Hello again, had to do some work can you believe that!! Working yesterday was a pain and then to be told, no pay, you can take time in lieu…. NOT IMPRESSED…… and worse still, have to go up tomorrow aswell… 😥

Is there anything special on for the opening of the Star and Cresent?

yummymummy

id prefer a day in lieu anyday yvonne, take the fri b4 paddys day or the tues after it, long weekend 🙂 🙂

have no idea if there is anything special, but its kinda the only decent pub/late bar in the town 🙂

aw no, poor you, its in dub isnt it!!!!! fri dub traffic OUCH!!!

yeah gis, he all excited cos if i get one i told him he can have bunk beds and an everton room 🙂 🙂

Yvonne

😳 Have to take back the last comment, they just handed me some cash to cover it! They must have felt bad!

Star bar is a nice spot all right – have you any plans for the weekend? Will you be heading there?

Gismo

Don’t think there is anything special organised. Doors open at 9 but i’m sure there will be a happy hour or something like that.

As if happy hour will effect me..think i will talk to the boss and make sure i get free coke for the night considering i’m the dd.

Yvonne

They only have that at Christmas Gis! But worth a try – anyway you are on good terms with the manager, I’m sure he can swing you a free coke!

I have the 21st in Navan Saturday night, and won’t be getting my lie on as I thought, E isn’t being minded over night now… 😥 , ah well I should be happy I am getting out!

Gismo

I thought C was minding E overnight?

Yvonne

She is, but B’s aunt was meant to have her… but can’t, so will be up early Sunday morning, not really fair on C to get up to her!!!

Yvonne

Hows the new wheels going for you?

Gismo

Yeah know what you mean. I love when C is being minded over night as you can have that extra bit of a lie on the next morning so you aren’t dying.

Well my hangover will be a sugar one on Sunday from all the coke I will be drinking 😆 😆 😆

Viewing 15 posts - 20,716 through 20,730 (of 25,519 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.