Inane chat??

Home Forums National Chat Inane chat??

Viewing 15 posts - 20,701 through 20,715 (of 25,519 total)
  • Author
    pinkbabe

Hey anyone around????

rossylisa

hey pink how did your weekend go did you have a good time 😀 😉

pinkbabe

I had a fantastic time 😀 it was great to have some time with bf away from my smallies & I LOVED eurodisney

rossylisa

oh did you get to see mickey 😆 😆 hope to see pics up on bebo soon

pinkbabe

I did 😀

I will get them up once I have taken out all the ones of boring buildings 😳 bf got a bit snap happy he is such a culture vulture

Taylor5

Boring building!!!!! You were in paris, your talking the louve, notre dame just to name a few…… 🙄 😆 😆 😆
    will check out your micky photos later 😆 😆 😆

yummymummy

morning YAWN!!!!! so tired today, hows all today??

munchin
    Participant

not bad yummy and you? it’s nearly friday 😆

yummymummy

i know woho!!!!! roll on a big drunken weekend 🙂 but have nowt to wear, god i hate being a woman when it comes to clothes 🙂 🙂

any plans for weekend??

Yvonne

Morning how is everyone today? I’m good! Thank God its nearly Friday!

munchin
    Participant

my sister is taking E over night on sat so i’m going to go chill with my other sister – haven’t been out with her in yonks
    and off course shopping for clothes on sunday for this confirmation in april

what you up to?

how’s yvonne today?

yummymummy

ho yest yvonne, pain working on a day off huh??

oh thats a nice weekend munch 🙂 nice going out with the family, dont have any sisters myself but i like catching up with the brothersometimes 🙂

heading out sat night for a friends birthday, J with his dad all weekend so im going to make the most of it and prob go for a few on sun afternoon aswell 🙂

Gismo

Hi girls,

How are you all today? I’m not up to much at the weekend. Having my godchild and her mum over on Friday night along with my cousin and her new baby. Then saturday we are going to the opening of the star and crescent. I’m on antibiotics so will be driving and not drinking so hope to be home before 12 so i don’t turn into a pumpkin!

So quiet drink free weekend will be had.

yummymummy

thats great, didnt know weather it was this weekend or next weekend the star bar was opening, might just head there myself 🙂 🙂

well gis with paddys day and the easter bank hol im sure you will make up for it 😛

Gismo

Oh i’m sure I will. Not too bothered really. It gets a bit expensive getting taxi home after night out to Dunleer. Bloody €20 but i’m lucky with babysitters.

Viewing 15 posts - 20,701 through 20,715 (of 25,519 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.