Inane chat??

Home Forums National Chat Inane chat??

Viewing 15 posts - 20,671 through 20,685 (of 25,519 total)
  • Author
    munchin
    Participant

what’s the story with the parade, where does it go, wheres best place to go see etc etc being a blow in haven’t been before might try to get there this year

yummymummy

ocs of west street they are going across from fairgreen across fair street, down peter street, shop street and finishes at the quays 🙂 i think, i usually stand around fusion, get the start of it and go home b4 the corwds 🙂 or the funfair b4 everyone else 🙂 🙂

munchin
    Participant

as missy is only 1 we’ll see how the day is, weather, how much packing i’ve still to do etc..

Happymammy

Drop around anytime munchin im never to fair away from Duleek these days! 😆

yummymummy

munch its the greatest load of shite ever 🙂 🙂 🙂 be lucky that u can give it a miss, J wouldnt let me, pity he not younger and had no idea 😉 🙂 🙂

munchin
    Participant

grand so i’ll stay home nice & cosy for another few years 😆 😆 😆

actually dh & i officaily got engaged on paddy day’s 3 years ago

Yvonne

We stood on Fair Street last year, but it was so cold! The funfair was rubbish too…. but E is probably a bit young to enjoy it all properly! 😆

yummymummy

Lucky u munch, actually last year i got a lucky ecape from it , ds dad wanted to take him with his then gf and her son, so i had a lie in and went the pub at 2 🙂 🙂

oh i detest it, i really do!! prefer to watch it on tv, wayyy more exciting than the drogehda one 🙂

yummymummy

wouldnt fancy celebrating my engagemnt anniversary at the parade munch 😆 😆 😆 😆

Yvonne

Where is everyone????

yummymummy

AAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH
    im all "shared "out!!!! if i never see another sentence on shares ill be a very happy woman, 54 pages of pure and utter drivel 🙁

i wanna go home and enjoy the sun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yvonne

When is your exam Yummy? I’m heading now in 10 minutes! Yippee!!!!

yummymummy

may yvonne, lucky you, i should be on my way home now but i have to go the guards station to make a statement AAAGGHH

Sweetpea

Evening People,
    Havent been on in a while, down visiting the folks!
    So how is everyone ? Any scandal ? 😛 😛

yummymummy

morning 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 20,671 through 20,685 (of 25,519 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.