Inane chat??

Home Forums National Chat Inane chat??

Viewing 15 posts - 20,656 through 20,670 (of 25,519 total)
  • Author
    Canucklass

Good to hear. I was on a course stood outside freezing and full of cold. But I came home on Sun to a lovely card and flowers from dd and dinner fromdh.

Yvonne

Morning Ladies, isn’t it cold this morning, but it looks lovely out!! I have to work tomorrow which is a pain, going up to the accountant – the thoughts of it!

munchin
    Participant

my hands are like ice blocks here!

i’m staying in my mams tonight with E – should be fun!!!!!!!!!!

Gismo

Morning girls..it is cold out there alright. I’m dosed with a cold and feel like lemsips are like smarties..not doing anything for me.

Roll on next week girls when we only have 3 days!! Woo hoo.

Canucklass

Morning Gismo Morning Yvonne 😀 😀

Gismo I feel the same as you on the lemsip front. Might as well have the smarties at this point i feel oz they taste better 🙂

Yvonne

Morning Gis! You should try the lemsip cold and flu tablets – they are meant to be great.

Not sure if we are working Good Friday or not – I haven’t since I worked here, but get the feeling it might be different this year! 😈

Happymammy

Morning girls
    Munchin we where looking out the window willing the snow to stick dd had the jacket and gloves ready to go out she even had the carrots to make the snowmans nose all lined up! Im still tryn to explain to her that it might snow today! Even though its March! and actually 7 weeks till summertime officially starts! 🙄

munchin
    Participant

gismo you woke me up! you do mean the week after next for the 3 day week!!!!!!!!!! gave me a heart attack cos i’m off to liverpool and nothing ready yet!

can just picture her little face happymammy! god i really should call around to you before you have the babs!

yummymummy

morning girls 🙂 🙂
    you mean the week after next gis 🙂 🙂 🙂 im off for those 3 days so get 10 off in all, nice one 😉 oh yeah

hows all today?? was busy yest, wellmaking myself busy!! day flew by and went home at 3.30.

munchin
    Participant

i’m off that week too, we usually work on good friday but i’m heading to liverpool for a few days – keep missy in touch with her liverpoodlian relations!

Gismo

yeah can’t wait for the break even if its only a few days off. I’m away to holland at the end of april so looking forward to that one.

Wow munchin you better get cracking 😆 😆

Yummy you lucky sod say you can’t wait for all that time off

yummymummy

bring me back some everton stuff munch will ya 😆 😆 😆 😆

yeah gis cant wait to just chill out really, my ma off aswell so id say we might head off on a few day trips, defo one to the zoo!! might go and stay with my aunt as well, her 2 are 6 and 4, keep J busy 🙂

munchin
    Participant

oh yummy you’d have love my mums house on sunday
    my dad, my dh, bil, niece, nephew & my dd all in the their liverpool gear!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😆 😆

we’re in wexford for sat/sun 16th & 17 so busy few blooming days! but fun (i hope)

what you up to yummy? or is it cos of ds holidays?

yummymummy

i couldnt care less munch 🙂 🙂 it would be ds, but he used to it as my da and 2 brothers are liverpool supporters 🙂 🙂

have no idea what to do paddys day!! would love to do something different.

took it off cos of ds hols, told him that the next hols i taking is when he is AT school hahahahahaha!!!

Yvonne

Hey there, sounds like you all have some great plans coming up! I’m heading to England on the 25th – looking forward to that!
    Not sure what we will do Paddys Day – no doubt go to the parade, God knows what else…

Viewing 15 posts - 20,656 through 20,670 (of 25,519 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.