Inane chat??

Home Forums National Chat Inane chat??

Viewing 15 posts - 20,581 through 20,595 (of 25,519 total)
  • Author
    yummymummy

the things us women have to do!!! 🙂
    i can imagine when its J communion next year what ill be like for clothes 🙂 🙂

munchin
    Participant

stop my niece is making her communion too next year – think it’s alot easier to dress the boys though! alot of the dresses out there are like little wedding dresses – plain, simple & elegant way to go me thinks but sure then thats just me!

yummymummy

i meant dressing me hahahahaha, its formal but not to formal and alot of j’s class mothers are older than me and some look down there nose ya know what i mean 🙂

aw he be grand ill get him a nice suit in next or something, isnt communion more formal than confirmation???

munchin
    Participant

check of them yummy!!!!!!!!!
    my sis was a young mammy and believe you me she was made hold her head high!!!!!!!!!! just cos young dosen’t mean bad! god bone of contention for me!!!!! 😆 😆

depends on school really i think – my nephew made his communion in uniform BUt they had to wear a blazer
    he’s making confirmation in uniform too but no blazer – school gave reason for no blazer and the kids would be moving on in a few months so needles expense on parents, at communion level the blazer can be used for school

yummymummy

school here doesnt wear uniforms to either, seen alot of kids last year in 3 piece suits for communion, now i think thats ott, a nice shirt, and jacket and pants, no waistcoat or tie !!!!

aw munch i couldnt give a shite about them but still hat ethe thoughts of some of them looking at me on the day or something saying what is she like, there are about 6 of us who are young and one of them actually goes to collect her son in a bellytop and track suit bottoms half way down her ass 🙂 🙂 🙂 stare at her LOL

munchin
    Participant

agree with you nice shirt, pants & jacket & he’ll be the business

don’t you always wear belly top & trackie – thats what i wear going to collect Em – AS IF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😆 😆 :lol:

yummymummy

yeah i tend to swap the trackie bottoms for shorts every other day, just to give the dads and eyeful 😆 😆 😆 jaysus could ya imagine hahahah, stick to my work clothes!!!!

munchin
    Participant

better go get these invoices done
    if i’m not on later have a great weekend

yummymummy

you too munch!!!!

ed1
    Participant

back again….

does anyone know if you can take deodrant sprays onto plane in hand luggage. we are not checking in our bags you see so everything will be on the plane. its like a dream to me you cant bring them on something to do with pressurised containers or something.

yummymummy

you can take them on but they have to be less than 100ml, best bet is to get a roll on!!

ed1
    Participant

yeah, think i will do that. thanks

are you doing anything over the weekend?

yummymummy

going shopping tw for clothes to wear out next weekend, its a mates birhtday and a few of them are getting all dressed up, dresses and skirts so i need something 🙂

lucky you getting away from all this shite weather, take me with ya please!!!!!

ed1
    Participant

will put you in my case. 😆 😆
    I cant wait now. break from the boys. mind you i will probably miss them like mad (for the first hour 😆 😆 ) . have only ever left them for 2 nights. as we are flying early in the morning they will be left in mams from tonight so they will be there for 4 nights.

did you enjoy vicar street last weekend?

yummymummy

im like that too, miss him for about an hour hahahahaha. have been away from him for 2 weeks, he was only 18 months old though she he hadnt a clue 🙂
    its nice to have a break, for ye and the kids 😆 😆

aw ed it was great he was hilarious!!!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 20,581 through 20,595 (of 25,519 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.