Inane chat??

Home Forums National Chat Inane chat??

Viewing 15 posts - 20,491 through 20,505 (of 25,519 total)
  • Author
    Yvonne

She was delighted, we even made cookies!! 😆 But then wouldn’t eat them!! Yeah, little witch would be clever enough to act sick to get a treat!!

It is cold out – looks lovely from inside! I couldn’t believe how blustery it was too!

yummymummy

why ya not eat them? 🙂
    ah ha ha ha you will have to eatch for that so 🙂

i know its lovely and sunny but the min the wind hits ya, shivers!!!!!!

munchin
    Participant

morning all well nearly afternoon
    glad to hear E doing well Yvonne, my sis was told so many different things when her little fella had it – gas i haven’t heard of scarlet fever in yonks then 2 people i know miles apart get it within weeks!

yummy sorry to hear about your nana

it looks lovely out but i nearly lost the buggy this morning! i haven’t walked to creche in months and obviously missy has got heavier since i last pushed it empty,its only a maclaren so very light when no baby in it! came around the corner & a gust of wind grabbed it – woke me up i tell you

Gismo

Hi girlies,

Sorry to hear about your uncle Ed1 and your nan Yummy. There seems to be nothing but bad news around lately. Its awful.

Girls is there any chance we could go for tea Wednesday rather than Thursday as I have a work thing Thursday evening? Have to go to an open night about bloody banks…not fun at all.

Yvonne

I had two of them, she wouldn’t touch them!

Hiya Gismo, how are you? Well Thursday suits me best this week…..

yummymummy

hahahaha wonder why 😆 😆 😆

cant do wed, im visting a friend that evening, havent been to her house in ages 😳

yummymummy

munchin sorry i LOL there, can picture ya trying to hold onto the buggy,seen a few people doing that on my way to work this morning!!

munchin
    Participant

yeah i’m sure i looked a sight alright!!!!!!!! 😆 😆

Gismo

No bothers girls..will give it a miss this time .

Yvonne

Not hard to guess – not very tasty!!!! 😆

yummymummy

stick to rice krispie buns instead yvonne 🙂

Yvonne

I think so!! 😆 😆 😆

Joanne06
    Participant

Well women!!!!!! Jez ed sorry to hear about ur uncle!!!!!!!!

And of course Yummy!!! God your poor Gran!!! Is this the one that was ill at xmas?! Keep your spirits up for her a hear!

Hows all today!?!

Yvonne

All well here Jo! Not very busy today at all which is great!

yummymummy

hey jo, where ya been 🙂 🙂

yeah it is, she not well at all, cant move about much either, poor woman. must get her something like a bunch of flowers and brandy :lol::lol: 😆 that will get her spirits up 🙂

im good, exam time agian so studying like a mad woman, went mad and applied for 2, one in may and one in sept 🙂 last 2 though, so busy busy busy!!!

hows the newbie, you terrified him yet?

Viewing 15 posts - 20,491 through 20,505 (of 25,519 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.