Inane chat??

Home Forums National Chat Inane chat??

Viewing 15 posts - 20,446 through 20,460 (of 25,519 total)
  • Author
    Sweetpea

Unfortunately it clashes with Little Musicmakers for us, but we did get to it one week tho a few weeks ago when there was no class on. Alot of the mums from here go. It is in the old parish hall under the church. If Music class times change or if not on we would try to go more. You should give it a try 😀

Gismo

Poor E Yvonne, little mite. Its horrible when they are ill.

Are we heading to Valley Inn on Thursday evening?

I can’t wait til this time next week as i will have my new motor 😆

yummymummy

thought SF wasnt around anymore myself, but once its controlled with antibiotic then she be in top form soon yvonne 🙂

woho cant wait for goujons, but no chips for me 🙂 salad all the way!!!!!

this goddamn forsaken rain, it would depress anyone wouldnt it

Yvonne

Hiya Gis, how are you? Did you have a good night Saturday night?
    Scarlet fever is caused from Strep throat and can cause a rash – and there would be a fever, E was up again at 39.6 and wasn’t coming down – it also causes thrush in the mouth and the usual sickness – tiredness, achy etc.. she is on two antibiotics now for 10 days which is a nuisance…

I’ll be heading home now in about 5 minutes which I am looking forward to, so will spoil her a bit. She was in good form this morning, so hope she is on the up!

yummymummy

aw well enjoy your day with her yvonne 🙂 spoli her rotten 🙂

Yvonne

I definitely will, going to call to the shop, get a few treats and light the fire before I go to collect her… and its definitely a day for it!! 😆

Gismo

Saturday night was great craic. Nobody was out so no gossip for ya 😆 😆

Look after E will be in touch pet

yummymummy

ooooooooo lovely, can i come too 🙂 nice warm fire sounds just whats needed 🙂

Gismo

I’m so glad I brought my lunch in with me today as I don’t fancy heading out in that weather!!
    Going to start bringing lunches in with me more often…you would be broke spending money on lunches the whole time!
    I went for a full body massage on saturday and it was a dream.

munchin
    Participant

hi girls got called way earlier
    would you believe my nephew had scarlet fever only a few weeks ago thats freaky!
    my sisters doctor said once he had antibiotics he’d be ok but creche wouldn’t take him unless doc wrote a note & low & behold he wouldn’t so creche wouldn’t take him for 5 days! apparently the rash can be highly contagious – i checked a few websites at the time and couldn’t get confirmation

we had friends for dinner on sunday & to be honest by the time they left i went straight to my bed – was wrecked!

yummymummy

i always bring my lunch with me,saves me a fortune, after all what do i do me weekely shopping for 🙂

sounds lovely gis, must have alook into getting one done meself, back playing up lately, think i need a need matress too 🙁

Gismo

Yeah I was spending about a tenner a day on food for work and its ridiculous so did my proper shopping this week and bought fruit and veg in the market and its gorgeous. So have my soupfulls pasta and some fruit salad and yoghurt for my lunch and a bagel for my break time so I’m well set up.

munchin
    Participant

yeah it does cost a fortune alright – i usually bring in soup for lunch and have some sort of fruit for snacking on!

Gismo

Well had one of those soupfull meals for lunch and a fruit salad i made and you know it was nicer than if i had of bought a sandwich!! Saved myself some money too great!

pinkbabe

anyone around???

Viewing 15 posts - 20,446 through 20,460 (of 25,519 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.