Inane chat??

Home Forums National Chat Inane chat??

Viewing 15 posts - 20,356 through 20,370 (of 25,519 total)
  • Author
    Taylor5

God just watching Emmerdale, its sooo sad

Canucklass

I flicked it off. The daughter of an old mate from school died from leukemia last week. She would have been 2 in May.

Taylor5

My mams friend lost a grandchild last week to cot death, he wanted to stay in his grandads but they took him home, he had a play then his dinner and went to bed a happy little boy, his mam found him dead the next morning.
    I had been fighting we my ds that day, I went up to his cot and hugged and kissed him while he slept, I told Scole I’d have a bold screaming terrible two’s toddler everyday for the rest of my life then not at all…… 😥 😥 😥 😥 😥 😥

Thats heartbreaking about your friends toddler, its so horrible to sick babies, life can be so unfair

Canucklass

yes you never ever know and these tragedies make you cherish what you have.

Sinprey

🙁 🙁 sad that.you have to embrace each day really dont you.

Sweetpea

Evening ladies,
    Cot death just has to be one of the worst………the unexplained and the unknown……………. Have baby monitor beside me every night ………………….just love to hear those cute little snoors 😆 😆 😆

posie

It’s something you just have to put out of your head or you’d go mad with the worry.

Taylor5

I still use baby monitors at 2.5 years…… I think I’d throw myself into the boyne if that ever happened, I just couldnt go on without ds 😥 😥 😥 😥 Godit doesnt bear thinking

Canucklass

you are very right posie.

it isn’t something you can control beyond a few precautions.

suddenly my dd giving me a bunch of attitude doesn’t matter. My firends little girl was diagnosed at 10 months and never had the chance to be bold. 😥

Canucklass

We haven’t used a baby monitor..

Sinprey

SIDS is the one thing that always terrifies me. of all the sad things i have seen in my job it has to be the one that has affected me most and terrified me. i had angelcare monitor on both of mine for 18months even tho thats not foolproof and it can occur anywhere not just in cot it still helped me sleep.ur right canucklass i wish i could relax 🙄

posie

I think they are only good for hearing the cry.

Canucklass

I always hear mine and even though she sleeps through I still wake up to check on her. Maybe we are silly I dunno but…….you can’t lie awake all night listening and I have done…..

Taylor5

you are very right posie.

it isn’t something you can control beyond a few precautions.

suddenly my dd giving me a bunch of attitude doesn’t matter. My firends little girl was diagnosed at 10 months and never had the chance to be bold. 😥

Thats such a sad statement "never a chance to be bold" just heartbreaking 😥 😥 😥 😥 😥 😥 😥 😥 😥 😥 😥 😥 😥 😥 😥 😥 😥

Taylor5

I’ve done the same

Viewing 15 posts - 20,356 through 20,370 (of 25,519 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.