Inane chat??

Home Forums National Chat Inane chat??

Viewing 15 posts - 20,326 through 20,340 (of 25,519 total)
  • Author
    Gismo

Morning girls..only on for a min. Its mad busy here and have a mountain of post to deal with!!!

SO how are you all this fine day. Jeaney the motor way was lethal this morning..some mad yokes on it..you either had guys speeding up the fast lane or gobsh*tes doing 30 in the slow lane

Joanne06
    Participant

Well women!!!

Which were you gis, right or left hand lane!!!!! Bet ur a speed demon!!!! lol!

Any news girlies??!!!!! Have i missed anythin at all in here since i dont be in as much?!!!! Me feels left out!!! lol!

Gismo

Yeah bit of a heavy right foot i do….but try to be as good as i can.

How come you don’t be in as much jo? Any craic?

Its busy in here things picking up methinks.

Joanne06
    Participant

Well Gismo!!

Honestly….we jus to understaffed it’s a joke! Too much work to do! The secretary that was here used to do letters etc but now were all landed doin them n theyre jus so time consuming etc n then ive ot get my other work done too ya know! Only internet I tend to do these days is buyin bits n bods for weddin! He SAYS this morn hes lookin into someone to come in now…he SAYS that a lot thou!

Hows wee C?

Yvonne

Hello there! Looks like there is very few around today? Work was mental this morning, and the boss isn’t here, so the last thing I want to do is work!

How is everyone?

Gismo

Hi Yvo0nne, i’m grand bit tired and busy but looking forward to 5.30 when I can go and chill out. Heading to Cavan tomorrow as have to get the wee man checked out wit a dermatologist.

Yvonne

Hiya Gis, sounds like C is getting a bit better which is good… Why Cavan for a dermatologist?

I’m tired too, was in bed at 8.30 last night!!!

pinkbabe

anyone around ???

ed1
    Participant

Hi girls, very quiet in here today! whats the stoooory?????

Joanne06
    Participant

Been in a few times today ed n not a one in here! I dont know where everyone is at all a all!

ed1
    Participant

they must have had to do some work. any news joanne. i had a look at your photos of your house, it looks great. you have lovely views

Joanne06
    Participant

Ah delighted with it Ed really are if theyd ever get a move on it! Itll be fab when fin! All excited thinkin about it! We NEED that house for Sept!

Sweetpea

Hi, anyone about 😕 😕

posie

Hi Sweetpea

Taylor5

Gismo Im laughing at your heavy right foot…. my ds sits in the back saying "fast mammy" or "race" she was doing nee naa for me today so I could go faster, so I have a heavy right footed man 😆 😆 😆

Jo we missed you. how the wedding plans coming? You seem very sorted and in control. Any more pics of the house, we want to see the progress as it happens, I second the views they are to die for. Would be very happy peeling the spuds looking out that kitchen window….. every direction you look the views are fab. Could you tell us what we are looking at, like dundalk bay or the cooleys etc….

Girls ds was showing no intrest in the potty, so asked the lifestarts girl for advice on tuesdsay, she said just tell him when his nappies are gone thats it, cause the shop dont have anymore. He was having none of it and kept putting the potty into the press…. I bought a fab new potty seat in smyths and he sat on it for story time this evening, she kept saying wee wee, but dh didnt do one, but was very close. For any mammies out there trying to potty train, it just shows you that the right size potty is very important ( his first potty was very small and he has a fat ass like his mammy 😆 😆 😆 😆 ) Im cuffed, I know I have a long way to go but at least there is some progress in the right direction

Viewing 15 posts - 20,326 through 20,340 (of 25,519 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.