Inane chat??

Home Forums National Chat Inane chat??

Viewing 15 posts - 1,981 through 1,995 (of 25,519 total)
  • Author
    loud

it sounds like u’d one mad of a day.

Bernie

My my HMM, you were a busy bee today!! That was a bit of luck you had with the lawnmower. Poor D feel sorry for her, think I would be the same if someone was giving out to G. Went up to Lidl today, thought it was great, as good as if not better than Aldi, much bigger and alot more brand names but dont know how it works out price wise as i didnt do a big shop. Too many goodies though!!!

happymumblemum
    Participant

yes i was in tears when i got to the car, but she cant get away with being really bold and as much as she hates being told off it has to be done 🙁 🙁

Funny though she told me she said to her teacher
    "never underestimate the power of kenpo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

( my dp was a karate tacher and is always saying daft stuff to her!!!!!!!!!)

Knowing d she probably kicked your one after wards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bernie

Haha, she hilarious that one, the stuff she comes out with. What are you gonnado with the giant snake. Have you room for it?

rossylisa

😆 😆 ur lil one sounds great how old is she

happymumblemum
    Participant

well its on her bed, it is 6 foot tall 😆 😆 😆 , its been dragge dround the garden all day , and around woodies and home base 😆 😆 so its looking grubby already.
    she had it round her neck in subway and everyone was looking at it!!!

Yvonne

The snake sounds great and it sounds like D loves it already!

Yvonne

HMM – sounds like you had a busy day – fair play to you getting stuff done in the garden, wish I had some enthusiasm for that type of thing!! Not like D I would think to act up in school but I’m sure it was a one off, and no doubt it was hard for you to punish her too…

happymumblemum
    Participant

she 3 and a half rossy lisa, well a bit over a half i guess, she will be 4 at end of september. She talks very grown up though!!!!

The snake will be favourite for a week , then i am hoping to steal it for use as a draught excluder 😆 😆

happymumblemum
    Participant

she doesnt act up usually but she finds it really hard to share stuff and flies of the handle quite easily.. all normal i guess.
    She is very pernickity and if something isnt exactly the way she wants it she goes bananas….

Yvonne

Snake could be very useful as a draught excluder! Good idea!
    E is getting a little like that too, when she doesn’t get what she wants, she gets very whingey and cries, it can be very frustrating when you are out and about!

babys24

hi all can sit and chat now kids in bed asleep bf gone out to do a job for someone so i have a nice quiet house to my self and sweetmam he said he will let me know tomorrow about fixing that for u sorry i didnt get beck to u earler

babys24

my dd is the oppisate when we are out she is an angel but when we are at home she is a little bully and every one thinks sheis so good but they should come over and see her at home

Yvonne

Hi babys24, How are you today?

Bernie

Yeah girls, I’m really dreading that stage, G still has a way to go but really don’t know how I’m gonna handle that whole throwing a fit thing in supermarket thing. Has that ever happened to yous? Hi Yvonne by the way

Viewing 15 posts - 1,981 through 1,995 (of 25,519 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.