Inane chat??

Home Forums National Chat Inane chat??

Viewing 15 posts - 1,951 through 1,965 (of 25,519 total)
  • Author
    yummymummy

LOL its terrible aint it. i feel like part of me missing when that silly page comes up saying unable to blah blah blah. maybe i should invest in the net at home??
    on second thoughts maybe not ha ha jack would be so deprived of his mammy and id get nothing done.

pinkbabe

We’d keep ya company when he goes to bed YUMMY

yummymummy

with the bright nights he doesnt go to bed now till about 9 and im that wrecked i tend to go with him ha ha ha ha how sad is that. boy do i feel old now after saying that.

yummymummy

home time now girls. have a nice day and ill chat to ye all tw. 🙂

happymumblemum
    Participant

yummy mummy did you put up blackout curtains in his room, i always bring dd in about 7.30 and close all curtains and blinds in front room and then her bed room it kinda fools her in t thinking its bed time!!

Joanne06
    Participant

AHHHHHHhhhhhh!! Your leavin us yummy!!!! K talk to ya tom petal!! b good n safe home chicken!

Joanne06
    Participant

Not a bad idea hmm!! Wonder wd that work with a 9yr old!! Im kinda goosed really with him arent i!! Ah well!!

happymumblemum
    Participant

i doubt it joanne 😆 😆

pinkbabe

Thank God my 2 sleep, they go to bed pretty early about 7pm but I need my me time & they get cranky if they are up later

Joanne06
    Participant

MMmmmmm thought so alright!! Think hypnotosis (cant spell!) or somethin of sorts is the only way around me wee one!!

Joanne06
    Participant

Wait til they get older pinkbabe n tell you what time theyre goin to bed! THen belive me the arguein will commence!!! You’d let them stay up til 10 for peace sake!! lol!

rossylisa

think i ahve to get them now my dd is 6 and wen im putting her to bed now at 8 she trows a tanram coz its still daytime 😈 good wish she was still younger and didnt notice the bright nights 😆 and didn answer back to 👿

happymumblemum
    Participant

try a very starchy evening meal like pasta, mash or something.. that should bring on sleepy hormones… especially if you serve it with turkey (obviously not every night 😆 ) but a home made rice pudding or something for dessert might help.
    Also try night time lullaby millk 😆 used to have it in dunnes

pinkbabe

I think they will always be good sleepers they always have been but when we move i am gonna start staggering bedtimes I don’t think it is fair to still be putting them both up together maybe just half anb hour in the difference

Joanne06
    Participant

Id try anythin!!! IF i cd get him to eat it!! Such a fussy so n so!! No like his mother of course!! 😳

Viewing 15 posts - 1,951 through 1,965 (of 25,519 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.