Inane chat??

Home Forums National Chat Inane chat??

Viewing 15 posts - 1,936 through 1,950 (of 25,519 total)
  • Author
    yummymummy

oh i dont worry about it at all jo, just sometimes u cant help but think what going to happen in the future u no.

hmm have no idea where she is, maybe her and nwmum went out for the day or something.

pinkbabe

Is this our very own case of MISSING!!! HMM

Joanne06
    Participant

Marie hasnt been in here at all 2day!! Last i heard of her was last nite a message on bebo! 😯 Will we start a search party do ya think!!!!!

Oh yeah hmm, congrats on the new family addition……the snake i mean!!

Joanne06
    Participant

Yummy ill put it like this to ya, words of wisdom here, if a child sees that you’re happy with someone hence a male specie, then they in return will be relaxed with them, if otherwise they see that you’re on edge with a male specie then they feel that edgeness n in return wont get on if you know what i mean. You need to show your security in a man before theyll feel secure around them!! As long as Jack will be included in everythin with your new partner (FUTURE PARTNER!!) then he’ll be fine petal!!! I swear to ya thats true!

pinkbabe

Am I not still the shinning example of LIFE AFTER SINGLE MUM DOM????

I found my prince charming n u will to yummy

rossylisa

hi girls hows every one today

Joanne06
    Participant

HEy Rossylisa!!!! Alls good here ta!! Hows u??!!! Any gossip for us in here??!!!!!!

yummymummy

flipping comp crashed!!!!!!! bugger it!!!!!!!!!

cheers girls. it doesnt get me down at all, u no when u just get thinking about future and stuff that all i meant by it. thanks thoiugh!!!

Joanne06
    Participant

Mines crashin too but only with mumstown for some reason!

rossylisa

nah none at alll having a pj day and not botered to do anything internet was down all morning so couldnt even get on this its just back up dont know whats wrong with it took me all morning trying to fix it and conecting it all up again 😈

yummymummy

hey rossy.

mine did with mt earlier but this time it totally cracshed couldnt get on to any site or check e mails. played solitaire instead sssshhh dont tell any1.

Joanne06
    Participant

Well im ACTUALLY workin believe it or not!!! Multi tasked me can chat n work at same time!!!!!

Pain in ass when nets down alright! Im like a lost sheep in here without it!!

rossylisa

😆 😆 thats what i did most of mornig to must be just the internet connection around here or something i paid the bill on sat but did think they knocked me off coz it was late paying 🙂

rossylisa

😆 😆 thats what i did most of mornig to must be just the internet connection around here or something i paid the bill on sat but did think they knocked me off coz it was late paying 🙂

pinkbabe

We are all mad MT goes down for a bit n we are all lost

Viewing 15 posts - 1,936 through 1,950 (of 25,519 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.