Inane chat??

Home Forums National Chat Inane chat??

Viewing 15 posts - 19,081 through 19,095 (of 25,519 total)
  • Author
    Taylor5

Oh happy days pink!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey, yip my night (you know, family and stuff) got in the way of my mumstown time, again. Pink, I presume you’re doing the parties – the commission and bookings sound ominous! 😯

noeleenw

jesus taylor no omega or fish oils for me so 😆 😆 😆 this baby will be a section though so i dontthink the size will matter as much ds was 8 lbs 3 0z and refused to come out the natural way after 36 hours in labour , so for no 2 i went elective she was only 6lbs 14 and as i had 2 sections this one has to be one too 🙄 🙄

Anonymous
    Inactive

I hope it all goes well for you noeleenw.

Gismo

Morning girls. How are you all this morning?

I nearly crashed this morning in annagassan. Was bringing the little man to creche and lost control of the car at the slip road between castlebellingham and annagassan. I was never so scared in my life!! Of course instinct tells you to hit the brakes but that made it way worse. Thanks god we are ok and there was nothing on the road at the time. Car stopped two inches from the ditch. The little man thought it was great fun as his mam was letting little screams of fright out of her 😯 ❗

Never taking that road again when its icy.

Anyone else have trouble on the roads?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Oh my word Gismo. Glad you are ok. We were late this morning as traffic was at a crawl but probably not such a bad thing hearing your incident.

Gismo

We were very lucky that there was nothing else on the road as it could have been way worse. Can’t wait for the nice weather to come. Hate driving in these horrible wintry conditions

yummymummy

them roads are lethal gismo, thank god you didnt crash and that ye both are ok!!!!!!

roads were fine and me coming to work in bal but then they are all main roads, but the amount of buses, twas doing me head in!!! wouldnt like to be relying on getting the train to work LOL

Gismo

Yeah did you hear about the train. Your head would be melted. Used to always get the train to work in dublin…glad i’m not one of those poor sods stranded

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yeah, do you know what time it happened? I am trying to get hold of my husband to see if he was effected but he’s not answering. Could just be in a meeting thou’

yummymummy

yeah heard on radio this morning, dublin rd was clear of cars parked and the train station looked deserted. the q’s for buses here in bal is madness defo take the day off work or college if it was me hahahahaha

Gismo

Too right..duvet day ..loads of junkfood and dvd’s …heaven. Staying put this weekend..not heading out at all and really looking forward to it!!! Sad but true.

Yvonne

God Gis you were lucky! You have to be so careful on these roads and we are not used to driving in them conditions – I crawled to work this morning… its scary.

They said on the radio that it could be the weekend again full service is returned!

yummymummy

i would hate that but at least today is fri and they or well most of them wont have work tw.

a steam train derailed ***** and all services between dublin and belfast have been suspended.

Anonymous
    Inactive

My dh just called. He walked into work a minute ago – he usually arrives at 8:30. Goodness only knows what time he’ll get home tonight.

Viewing 15 posts - 19,081 through 19,095 (of 25,519 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.