Inane chat??

Home Forums National Chat Inane chat??

Viewing 15 posts - 19,066 through 19,080 (of 25,519 total)
  • Author
    yummymummy

its downstairs here we usually go and the food is lovley aint it and even nicer when someone else pays for it LOL

10 mins left thank fook!!!!!! then sit in traffic for an hour to get home, pain in @ss, feel sorry for me please 😥 😉

Yvonne

He he – yes I have and have even jumped up onto the worktop! Enjoy Hanrattys – the food there is gorgeous!

Taylor – poor A – I’d say he got a fright alright!

My cousin was 14 days over and she went herself… thought it was very long too….

yummymummy

it is long isnt it, i think 5 days is enough LOL cos after that i got stretch marks above my belly button 😥 😆 😆 😆 😆

oh anything for a bit of chocolate yvonne eh, i can imagine you trying to get to them hahahaha

Taylor5

He’s fine, but Im sure he will be in pain when dh gets in and he is telling dad what happened 😆 😆 😆

I’ve never eaten there, might give it a go. The black bull is just beside us but I find the food total crap. Do hanrattys do food during the day.

14 days is a long time. I was 3 days over and the last 2 weeks were a total nightmare. My mam was on the phone every few minutes, if I didnt answer the phone she would be on to dh in a flash 😳 🙄 I was induced and I didnt like it at all, not painfull or anything but didnt like tha fact that you have to be on a monitor 24/7, were I would have loved to have been walking about to get things going.
    Please God all will go well for her Rossy, how old is she?

Taylor5

I got a stretch mark on my 3rd day over, but it is white and when all went back to normal its inside my belly button IYKWIM

Taylor5

God Im sooo bord Im watching DARTS on bbc 😯 🙄 Its like watching paint dry 🙄

Yvonne

You got ‘a stretch mark’ – just one??? Well for you! I got lots of them – hate my stomach now…. my sister only got a few the b@#ch!!

Hate watching darts – I think I would prefer to watch paint dry!

Yvonne

I’m away home thank God, talk to you tomorrow!

Taylor5

Yeah I only got one and its small, about 1/2 an inch. My mam had 6 kids in 8 years and doesnt have a stretch mark at all. I think its in your genes if you’ll get them or not, I used biloil and palmer coco butter everyday and it worked for me. Love the smell of bio oil it reminds me of being pregnant 😀 😀 😀 😀 My sisters never got stretch marks either and only get diabettes when pregnant so big babies…….. Diatettes is in the family so huge babies, 5 of mams kids were above 10Ibs and I was over 11Ibs (11Ibs 10oz). I wonder has it something to do with your diet.

noeleenw

jesus i am crossing my legs at the thoughts of a baby that size- a bit late now as i am 23 weeks gone 😆 😆 😆 😆

Anonymous
    Inactive

😆 😆 @ noeleenw

Gee wizz, just realised it’s nearly a year since I was on this thread. I can’t believe it. Where’s the time gone?

pinkbabe

we missed ya *****

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey Pink

How are things? I see you not living around here anymore.

Taylor5

noeleenw I went to a seminar on vitimans and fish oils (omega 3, 6 and 9), as you know the omegas are the buss at the moment and loads of pregnant woman are taking them…. but be warned!
    A study done on cultures who eat fish daily and would get the omegas naturaly from their diets have HUGE babies, some babies as big as 15Ibs or 16Ibs 😯 😯 😯 😯
    i was taking fish oils at the time and I was about 10 weeks pregnant, they went into the bin that day 😆 😆 😆 😆

Poor ds has 2 huge bumps on his head after his fall, I let him finish his nap as I didnt notice the bumps, it was only after he woke that I noticed the bumps 😳 😥 😳 😥 Then this evening dh was doing story time and let a hardback book fall on his head 🙄 The poor child 😳 What the childline number?
    Other then that all is well, just going to watch The truth about your food on ch4, anyone else watched this? Is it worth watching or not?

pinkbabe

Sorry ***** had to go earlier & get ready for work I am back in Dub months now the whole Drog thing didn’t work

Had a great night @ work tonight made over 100 euro commission & took 3 bookings 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 19,066 through 19,080 (of 25,519 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.