Inane chat??

Home Forums National Chat Inane chat??

Viewing 15 posts - 19,036 through 19,050 (of 25,519 total)
  • Author
    Yvonne

She is meant to be a beauty queen – we think she looks strange!

yummymummy

Its celeb big bro hijack on E4 jo!!!!

hmmmm loving nathan, he has a fab voice and antony is yummy 🙂

god i need to stop eating, have any of ye seen pics of natilie cassidy?? sonia from eastenders, my god you wouldnt recognise her!!! i used to be that thin 🙁

pinkbabe

hi ladies

how are we today ??? I am still bloody freezing but don’t have to go collect Lauren so thats always good

Gismo

Hi girls haven’t been on in ages…clamp down on the internet access and mad busy…any news

happymumblemum
    Participant

hey all ……….

i was just on 2fm with nicky hayes won a smoothie maker and my name is in the hat for winning a holiday in spain..draw is on fri!!!!

i was morto 😳 😳 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

Gismo

well done hmm…fingers crossed you win. What did you have to do?

happymumblemum
    Participant

answer a who am i quiz quicker than this other geezer on the other line!!!!

only texted in at the last minute but i knew they would ring me for some reason 😯 😯 😯 😯 😯 😯

Gismo

Well rooting for ya hope you win the holiday. Best of luck

Yvonne

Oooh, fingers crossed for you HMM! That would be great! What time will it be on on Friday?

Hiya Gismo, long time no speak – hows you?

happymumblemum
    Participant

Thanks gismo it would be fab alright

Gismo

Hi Yvonne,

Things going grand. Thank god tomorrow is Friday not going out for the month of january trying to get the house sorted for once and just want to save a bit of money and get the fitness regime under wraps. Off the cigs too…had a good few on Saturday night though but haven’t had any since so if i’m not out I won’t smoke!!

Any news your side? How is E and B? You have to call over some evening for a chat. Trying to organise another visit to the valley inn next Wednesday or thursday if you fancy it>?

pinkbabe

wouldn’t a free hol be nice

I think I am gonna lie down for an hour I am so tired & working tonight 😀 Hopefully it’ll be a good party (I am soooo broke) & its only round the corner so home early too 😀

happymumblemum
    Participant

hey yvonne it will be on between 1 and 2!!!!

I am still hyper..hope i win however i am really chuffed with the blender /smoothie maker 😆

yummymummy

well done hmm!!! could be doing with that as mine is broke (or maybe just nees new fuse 🙂 ) hope ya win on friday!!!!!!

Yvonne

I will have to call over and see your sitting room, C said it was gorgeous. E and B are great- it will be very quiet for us (is that possible!?), hate January – all the bills are coming in and no money! How are yours?

Too right I’ll be there!, Thursday suits me best – C and I are doing an aerobics class on a Wednesday evening now….

Viewing 15 posts - 19,036 through 19,050 (of 25,519 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.