Inane chat??

Home Forums National Chat Inane chat??

Viewing 15 posts - 1,726 through 1,740 (of 25,519 total)
  • Author
    pinkbabe

I just killed BF’s laptop …. I melted the plug!!!

I am having such a blonde day n I am afraid of the main computer because it is a mac n it confuses me so I won’t be on as much as usual til I can get a new plug for his laptop.

I am dreading telling him what I did, he is so gonna murder me. 😕

rossylisa

😆 😆 😆 how did u melt his plug

pinkbabe

Wasn’t really the plug I melted more the flex bit but anyway it is dead. It was lying against the radiator n the radiator was hot. OOPs

rossylisa

ah im sure hed be able to get a new wire for it but itis funny though why wont u go on the commputer

pinkbabe

I am not really good with computers n i can’t seem to open up msn on the mac it does my head in. I iwll phone dell in the morning n order him a new ac adapter (plug) but b4 I do that I need to tell him what I did to the old 1 😕

He’s in bed now so I better tell him 1st thing tomorrow.

rossylisa

oh right ah ur better of tlling him tomorrow so and it wont take log for a new one to come out sure u can order it tonight and itll be here in a few days

pinkbabe

I don’t really know what I need so I will hang on n get himself to order it in the morning, I was on to my cuz (he used to work for dell) & he said should be about 2 days so that’ll be ok.

pinkbabe

Night night girlies I am off coz I gotta be up early to catch BF b4 he leaves for work!!!

pinkbabe

I told him about the plug n that I had investigated a new 1 n he just said ok that was a bit silly be more careful (& here’s me up half the night worrying) 😕

nwmum

well goes to show u pink babe! love is blind! ha!

happymumblemum
    Participant

morning marie, hows you two?????????

Bernie

Hi Hmm, both in flying form today, can’t wait to get out and about in the nice weather, how’s you amd the wee miss?

happymumblemum
    Participant

we are great thanks Marie, missy is in playschool this morning so i am having a well deserved break. gonna do some gardening this afternoon if the weather holds. Bit broke thiss week so have to take it handy on trips

Bernie

Oh thats good but don’t know how you can waste your afternoon doing something as horrible as gardening yuck. For once the house is actually clean when I got up as there was no one home yesterday so think that has put me in a good mood. Know what you mean about the trips, I had the money to payoff two thirds of my remaining bills on Friday but didnt get to post office so have ended up spending half of it on stupid crap so another week scrimping agh. Oh well, f&^K it, my own fault. Have to get G some thing to eat

happymumblemum
    Participant

oh i love gardening , its cos i am getting old marie 😆 😆 love pottering about.. all i need are loads of cats running around ha ha .
    Talk later, enjoy your day 😆

Viewing 15 posts - 1,726 through 1,740 (of 25,519 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.