Inane chat??

Home Forums National Chat Inane chat??

Viewing 15 posts - 1,696 through 1,710 (of 25,519 total)
  • Author
    pinkbabe

STRESS –

2 baba’s under 20 months n an alcoholic partner who used to beat me up on a reg basis

It was not a good look, I was so pale n looked sick.

Bernie

Ahh that’ll do it alright, glad you’ve got yourself out of that sitution. At least you know you can do it again the right way this time 😀

pinkbabe

Yup but I don’t wanna go down that much just loose my mummy tummy n unfortunatly I hate the gym sooo much coz I know that’ll shift it I just can’t make myself go 🙁

Bernie

I’m the same. Hate the gym with a passion, reallyy really can’t go.

Well thats my lot for tonight Pink, better get off to bed so I’m fresh as a daisy for Sonairte otherwise nwmum will wish she never brought me!!

Will hopefully chat with you tomorrow though

pinkbabe

Night night Marie hopefully I will see ya Thursday I am gonna ask my mam about it tomorrow.

Bernie

ok cool, see you then.Night night.

Bernie

Hi Girls, how’s everyone today? Just waiting on nwmum here to pick me up then we’re off to the farmers market in Sonairte, really looking forward to it, hope there’s some nice food and stuff. Will let yous know how we get on tonight.

pinkbabe

Hi girlies, my mam has my small people & bf is off @ brass band champs so I am kidless n bfless all day. Just back from a walk on the beach, it was lovely, so peaceful.

Bernie

Hi Pink, hope you enjoy your day off. I won’t have one til May I think when I go to Dublin, can’t wait. What have you planned for the rest of the day, you should go to the cinema or sauna and just have a really relaxing day.

pinkbabe

I am catching up on the soaps I missed all week n just gonna veg, think I need a me day!!!

pinkbabe

How are ya sweetmum??? how are your girls???

Anonymous
    Inactive

hi ladys hope u had a gd day in laytown sorry pink missed u earlier girls r fine ty school tomorrow yipee

yummymummy

back to sweet reality tw!!!!! school and owrk. how i love routine!!!!!! 🙂

pinkbabe

I am so looking forward to the small poeple going back to school tomorrow

yummymummy

tell me about it pink!!!! but not looking forward to the traffic being so bad again 🙁

Viewing 15 posts - 1,696 through 1,710 (of 25,519 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.