Inane chat??

Home Forums National Chat Inane chat??

Viewing 15 posts - 16,186 through 16,200 (of 25,519 total)
  • Author
    Yvonne

Will definitely have a nosey through it, sounds good! I can’t be arsed looking back for the website for the CD’s, any chance you remember the name???

The tab key is a nuisance alright… takes ages!!! Doesn’t help that there seems to be a bad smell of gas today – my head is buzzing!!

yummymummy

ya have to pay for that website lisa gave, me no think so 🙂 🙂 🙂

oh yvonne, do u have to smell it all the time??? id be in bits if i did, cant stand it.

rossylisa

havent alook at that site is it normal size perfumes or what im looking at the britney spears one think my niece would like that

yummymummy

if its a tester it will tell ya lisa, only reason i thought mine were was cos they were so cheap 🙂
    they will tell ya the ml of then aswell most perfumes are 50ml or 100ml.

rossylisa

http://www.utorrent.com/download.php you dont have to pay for it yummy just down load it i took it off my computer because it was to slow downloading

Yvonne

Oh do you? Okay, me no think so either then! Will check the site out later as I won’t have the patience now!

There is always gas around but you never notice it too much – its when they are degassing bottles it gets really bad and the window is broke so its coming in to me!

yummymummy

i would move away from it yvonne, that cant be good for ya sniffing that the whole time 🙂

oh lisa i cant be assed downloading it 🙂 the sites i use u just left click and save as 🙂

Gismo

hi all …that doesn’t sound healthy yvonne!!!

rossylisa

thanks for that site yummy it is very good specially for make up and nailvarnish 😀 will send it on to my sis she loves all sorts of perfume 😀

Joanne06
    Participant

Well ladies! Hows d form now! Any goss since i was last made a slave in here!!!!!!!!!!

Yvonne

Ah you get used to it, just sometimes I feel it more than others! Managed a glance at that site Yummy, looks good! Will have a proper nosey tonight!

How are you Gismo and Joanne??

yummymummy

1 hour to go 🙂 and home to do a big clean up. getting rid of some of j’s toys tw, some lady on jumbletown is collecting them tw, happy days!!!! told j he needed to make room for toys that santa is bringing.

happymumblemum
    Participant

just popping in to say quick hello, been clearing out utility room yuk yuk now have to do the recycling oh the glamour of it all 😆 hate these jobs 😆

Yummy you are lucky you can get j to get rid of his stuff d wont let any thing go and always notices if the smallest thing has diaspeared. Would love to put some of her teddies away but she knows them all 🙁

Reading back over the posts from yesterday, yummy i have to agree with you i would never ever eat somewhere called the snail box 😥 😆 😆 i pass by the sign on my way to work at the weekends and nearly throw up just looking at the name 😆

happymumblemum
    Participant

just popping in to say quick hello, been clearing out utility room yuk yuk now have to do the recycling oh the glamour of it all 😆 hate these jobs 😆

Yummy you are lucky you can get j to get rid of his stuff d wont let any thing go and always notices if the smallest thing has diaspeared. Would love to put some of her teddies away but she knows them all 🙁

Reading back over the posts from yesterday, yummy i have to agree with you i would never ever eat somewhere called the snail box 😥 😆 😆 i pass by the sign on my way to work at the weekends and nearly throw up just looking at the name 😆

Joanne06
    Participant

Whats d score with that jumbletown yummy?! IS it free?! I could do with a massive clearout in A room at the min! REALLY cd! Esp with older toys i dont want comin to cooley etc. I usually give all toys to Lourdes hospital at xmas but was a charity in dunleer that took them last yr as hospital had to much!

Me good Yvonne!!!!!!!!!!! Workin away n doin a bit more than usual but hey its near the week end again!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 16,186 through 16,200 (of 25,519 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.