Inane chat??

Home Forums National Chat Inane chat??

Viewing 15 posts - 16,126 through 16,140 (of 25,519 total)
  • Author
    pinkbabe

I am good

Went to my friends baby’s christening yesterday & had a great day (no drinking tho)

yummymummy

whats gorgous?? did i miss something 🙂 ?

hey pink!!

pinkbabe

I’m off again

Gotta collect Lauren from school

Talk soon

Yvonne

The Snail Box is gorgeous!!!!

yummymummy

oh haha hahahahahahah i had no idea what u were on about, audits, makeup hehehe

hmmmmm might do one day 😉 😆
    this day has flew, roll on 4 till i go shopping again oh yeah.

Yvonne

Are you shopping later????? Where?????

yummymummy

awjust the town centre, seen a gorg black leopard print top in zap that go lovely with me black knee lenght shorts for the weekend.

mad busy all week so only day i have, x holding onto j for extra hour or so, so please god he has his homework done as well 🙂 🙂

Yvonne

Lovely!! Boss has gone home so I am going to write out my Christmas list properly and neatly, definitely not doing any work! Would love to be heading shopping later, but I’m going to the gym instead!

yummymummy

great minds think alike yvonne i have mine done and highlighted the ones i have gotten already so i know what is left, couldnt be doing without it.
    boss gone as well and im defo not doing any work did enought for the week this morning 🙂

hmm maybe i should go the gym NOT!!!!! 🙂 defeat the purpose then filling meself with booze and greasy food the weekend.
    your doing well though yvonne, u enjoying it?

Yvonne

I do that with mine too – highlight all I have already!

Enjoying the gym so far – have been quite a bit so can’t be too bad! Have an appointment this evening at 6 for the second part of my workout – so at least I will know what I am doing from now on! I hope! We done a tae bo class last week, could barely walk on Saturday morning I was that stiff!

yummymummy

well done to ya woman!!!!!!!!!! u be disappearing b4 our very eyes 🙂 🙂

why does the last hour always drag, it not fair 🙁

Yvonne

Oh I don’t know about that – I seem to be grasping the aspect of doing exercise but I just cannot seem to grasp eating less and healthier part of the deal – but hopefully soon enough!!

It is dragging terrible this afternoon – only an hour and 20 minutes for me…..

pinkbabe

Back from school & a little detour to shops

rossylisa

well done yvonne i jioned westgate when it first opend and i only went to it 3 times 😳 😳 i really have to start back at it i have no excusses for getting there now 🙄

yummymummy

😯 😯 😯 lisa it only across the road form ya hahahahahaha GO you mad thing.

no seriously yvonne fair play to ya, but look even if u are eating the same as b4 but u doing no exercise, now u are exercising you know what i mean, just dont over do it on the food cos u at the gym u get me 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 16,126 through 16,140 (of 25,519 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.